Pin Code Offers

Shere_Khan

If free dining comes out for December I will be kicking myself.
Booked October again because I did not want to miss out if by chance December had no offers. We have been twice in October and once in September.
Never been in December and have always dreamed about it. This will be my last trip for quite a while as well. I'm going to be really bummed that I didn't hold out.

Upvote 0

Raegansmommy

I also received a pin for 40% off, but not free dining. I'm still hoping for free dining, but booked with the 40% off anyway. A discount is better than no discount.

Upvote 0

stefan74

Last year 4 of us went in early December and I received a PIN code from Disney Visa for free dining. The pin code came really late and I just had to rebook the trip with the new pin code. They still might be handing out PIN codes so don't despair.

Upvote 0
Yes ..We recieved a free dining pin code for dates I think October 2- Dec 16 or something like that. Not including thanksgiving week. We have a trip booked for 9 days in november and it saved us $1350. WOW!

Upvote 0
The pin code was emailed to us. Not sure why or where from. They just say Disney and have a number specific to our name with it. Good luck. I am sure there will be some kind of public discount announced around the end of august. Or at least there has been in the past.

Upvote 0

bhg469

Yes ..We recieved a free dining pin code for dates I think October 2- Dec 16 or something like that. Not including thanksgiving week. We have a trip booked for 9 days in november and it saved us $1350. WOW!

We are booking for the 6-13th of october and would very much like any pin code :( I sign on the site all the time and never get any in my email or regular mail.

Does anyone know if I can use someone elses pin code if they aren't using it? On a side note is anyone not using theirs :)

Upvote 0

stefan74

The PIN Code came in the mail and as soon as I got it I emailed my travel agent. She informed me we were the last family to get the PIN code at the resort. She also told me they limited this PIN code to a certain amount of rooms at each resort. Don't know how true any of this was.

Upvote 0

DrummerAlly

Does anyone know if I can use someone elses pin code if they aren't using it? On a side note is anyone not using theirs :)

No, you can't use someone else's pin code - they are specific to the household that they were sent to. :(

We also got the 40% off discount... I'm going to try to convince the will-be-husband to go in December but probably won't. I'll keep trying though! 40% off of a value resort is a really good deal.

Upvote 0

lilclerk

i also am going in oct if you can email a pin would be great... thanks:wave:

what are theses pin codes???? We are going in December and I would love to save some money!!!
Again, you can't use someone else's pin code, they are attached to that person/household.

They're discount codes that Disney sends via email and as postcards in the standard mail. They're random, just make sure Disney has your address and email address on file by ordering a free planning DVD. Some people think that planning a vacation on the Disney site then not booking it will help trigger one, but who knows :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom