Pics of the new Power City game in Project Tomorrow

BSikor

Original Poster
I snapped these yesterday while in Epcot. Enjoy!

2110149830_b36109070e_b.jpg

2109374147_071e2004f5_b.jpg

2109373483_286cea8bfb_b.jpg

2110148200_d3b63585c5_b.jpg

2110148534_560584fe79_b.jpg

Figment82

We need video... is this like virtural shuffel board?

Pretty much, that's the basic idea - but you have to push these virtural "energy sources" around the game board to the cities. It gets more intense as it goes along, so you're basically running around like a crazy person.

Cmdr_Crimson

It reminds me of the interactive ad signs they place at malls so kids can do something so the parents can rest..Ironically there's one at a mall out here called Golf Mill and it has the interactive place mat right in front of The Disney Store...Odd?

brkgnews

That game is super fun, but very exhausting. My mom and I were ready to collapse by the time it was over!
Sounds like me when I did fantastic plastic works at Innoventions. I wasn't prepared for physical activity -- and as you might remember from C25, I'm kind of ... husky. :lookaroun

al5957

It reminds me of the interactive ad signs they place at malls so kids can do something so the parents can rest..Ironically there's one at a mall out here called Golf Mill and it has the interactive place mat right in front of The Disney Store...Odd?

I was just about to say, hey we have one of those at our local mall...

JimboJones123

How many do they have? Is this going to be like TTWC and be something that turns into a must do that nobody will get a chance to experience?

mousermerf

Account Suspended
It did? What's left in Innoventions still?

Ev

In east? Not much. You enter, there's the Kim Possible Kidcot, then the tree/paper area is mostly empty except for one little "make some paper" spot.

Fantastic Plastic is there, but said to be leaving.

Then you have the House of Tomorrow and then the Underwriter's Labs "Test the Limits" but the other exhibit near the breezeway was removed and replaced with seating.

Pretty much the entire left side of the walkway is gone. Supposed to reopen as the Waste Management area.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom