Photos of This, Our Spaceship Earth

harveyt0206

Beautiful, as always Tom. SSE is my favorite ride, second only to Haunted Mansion, so I love looking at anything SSE related.

You are definitely gifted and have a great eye. I have been enjoying your blog on Touring Plans too.

LucyintheSky

I feel a tiny bit silly posting my pics here, since Tom's are just so completely outstanding.... BUT Spaceship Earth is my very favorite thing to take pictures of, so I thought I'd share a few...

I only have a cheap-ish pocket point and shoot, so I do the best I can!

09-12_12.jpg

P6130036.jpg

02-2829.jpg

P1310023.jpg

WorldKey

Outstanding as usual WDWFigment!! Wish I had 1/10th of your talent in photography. Any suggestions on 'post-production' photography software?

dreasons

Your pics are so amazing! I have really liked all of the pics you have posted on the pic of the day threads. You are such a talented photographer. Please excuse this stupid question, but do you do this for a living? Are you a professional photographer? Anyway, great pics!

forevermickey

I feel a tiny bit silly posting my pics here, since Tom's are just so completely outstanding.... BUT Spaceship Earth is my very favorite thing to take pictures of, so I thought I'd share a few...

I only have a cheap-ish pocket point and shoot, so I do the best I can!

09-12_12.jpg

P6130036.jpg

02-2829.jpg

P1310023.jpg
you got some cool shots there:wave:

Mikester71

AMAZING shots, as usual Tom! Spaceship Earth is probably one of my favourite attractions as well, and I usually spend more time photographing it than any other attraction in the parks. Might just have to follow muse1983 and use one of yours on my iPhone as my background. Not going to find many better out there, that's for sure! Thanks for sharing! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom