PHOTOS - New interactive Haunted Mansion queue opens for guest previews today

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
While on the subject of unanswered questions, what is that structure in the woods on the hill near the mansion? I've always wondered.

The outhouse?:shrug:

I, too, must ask...what structure?

SilentWindODoom

On the Mansion side of the river, between the Mansion and the indian village, there's some kind of building up in the woods. It's appears to be some kind of show scene, but it's been obscured by the woods over the years. I noticed it on one of my trips back before I had a digital camera, and I have no clue where the picture is. I think I took one.

RSoxNo1

The poetess's book: BAD - It's just really, really in your face. A lot of the other additions are fairly conservative and understated. I could even take the book on its own, but the voice is too much. In fact, if the book itself were there and still had the interactivity that it apparently has, it would be nice. It would be a surprise to see the poem show up on the book without and ending, and when you said the last word it was looking for, it would suddenly finish. Imagine the shock and entertainment. The banner above the book is more than enough clue.

This is an excellent idea. Eliminate the voice and it's much better.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom