PHOTOS - New design of maps now at Walt Disney World resort hotels

llrain

No one cares about stories anymore honestly, not directed at you , the majority, they just don't..same thing that happened to the que line stories...people don't care about those anymore either because it slows them down from getting onto the ride as fast as they can..

No one looks around themselves and takes in their surroundings, they don't see meaning in any of it because they are too self absorbed.

They barely call them resorts anymore when I am passing by someone who is yelling at their kids that they need to go back to the "hotel".

I bet that 1% even reads the booklets/maps that you get at check in anymore..Surprised they haven't done away with all of it..
The maps aren't the only thing that changed either, you get this time 2 fold folder now with all the info inside of inside...Its basically the old folder shrunk down to almost nothing.

quote="MarkTwain, post: 5801526, member: 65208"]I guess they're... functional? It's just disappointing how lacking in character they are. It seems like a missed opportunity to further the story and theme of each resort.[/quote]

MarkTwain

No one cares about stories anymore honestly, not directed at you , the majority, they just don't..same thing that happened to the que line stories...people don't care about those anymore either because it slows them down from getting onto the ride as fast as they can..

No one looks around themselves and takes in their surroundings, they don't see meaning in any of it because they are too self absorbed.

They barely call them resorts anymore when I am passing by someone who is yelling at their kids that they need to go back to the "hotel".

I bet that 1% even reads the booklets/maps that you get at check in anymore..Surprised they haven't done away with all of it..
The maps aren't the only thing that changed either, you get this time 2 fold folder now with all the info inside of inside...Its basically the old folder shrunk down to almost nothing.

quote="MarkTwain, post: 5801526, member: 65208"]I guess they're... functional? It's just disappointing how lacking in character they are. It seems like a missed opportunity to further the story and theme of each resort.

I don't know if it was the guests that gave up on the story or if it was Disney, but it's a damn shame.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom