PHOTOS - New bag check areas greatly enhance Magic Kingdom arrival experience

glvsav37

Placement at the contemporary seems intrusive and problematic. How do guests access that restroom now?

It all looks very sloppy and thrown together. I seriously hope it will become more well integrated and presentable

since they started talking about this, the CR is the one place where I was wondering how it would set up. I agree, its an awkward and really obtrusive location. I was thinking they would set up more by the escalators but that leaves the elevator open. No real good location for this at all there.

ToTBellHop

How lovely it will be for those arriving by bus to NOT see a mob at security on arrival. I'm sure they will make the screening areas more aesthetically pleasing with time. For now the focus is exact positioning, guest flow, and staffing. It will certainly mean shorter lines for most.

Contemp is the most clunky. Perhaps they will create a fenced-in walkway to the restrooms and arcade with time.

Brent_S

I've never and don't plan on park hopping at WDW so some of the talk here doesn't bother me. Love the clear view though upon getting to the entrance now.

nickys

Premium Member
The photos aren't opening up for me.

What's the arrangement for the walking path from Contemporary? At the end of the path, or do we join the bus lines?

JDL30

I am all for metal detectors and "making guest feel safe", but this does nothing for the problem of biologicals.

How would you propose they tackle a threat like that? No system can be fool proof - but the changes here address the issue of bottle-necking at the front of the park. The only way to tackle the threat of bioglogicals is to stop masses of people gathering in one place - kind of difficult to stop...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom