PHOTOS - IBM THINK interactive exhibit opens at Epcot's Innoventions

dreamfinder

2. Google Glass is not even past the 6 person developer test right now so there is nothing to show yet. I doubt they'd want a million people man handling their equipment and breaking it.

Pretty sure that Google picked the first 8,000 "explorers" or whatever they are calling their guinea pigs. And they should all be in the process of scheduling the receipt, or already received their Glass this month. So not quite a million people getting hands on, the product isn't vaporware and is shipping.

flavious27

Two things:

1. GM is the car company for Disney, so you'll never see Google Street View Vehicles
2. Google Glass is not even past the 6 person developer test right now so there is nothing to show yet. I doubt they'd want a million people man handling their equipment and breaking it.

For #1, google uses more than priuses for google street view.

Google%2Bstreet%2Bview%2Bcar2.png

As for the driverless vehicles, they could add the equipment to the Volt.

As for #2

Link

bhg469

Google is such an impressive company when compared to everyone else. They are the only guys out there that try anymore and they are a bunch of dreamers. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Google being in Epcot. Using Google glass in conjunction with park tours is a no brainer.

Zman-ks

Google is such an impressive company when compared to everyone else. They are the only guys out there that try anymore and they are a bunch of dreamers. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Google being in Epcot. Using Google glass in conjunction with park tours is a no brainer.
75.gif

Google glass for tours...brilliant! :)

bhg469

I know! Google does have some augmented reality patents and they worked really well but seemed to disappear from Google goggles app. I'm assuming because they are tweaking it for glass.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom