PHOTOS - Harley-Davidson in new West Side location nears completion

CJR

This looks pretty good. It'll help West Side, which is starting to look much better.

It does make me wonder what will replace it in PI though... Hopefully not a green lawn.

Captain Chaos

This looks pretty good. It'll help West Side, which is starting to look much better.

It does make me wonder what will replace it in PI though... Hopefully not a green lawn.

Disney's bold new vision... either grass, seed and mulch.. or another empty building...

mp2bill

I've never been a huge fan of DTD, but this store could be pretty cool. Any idea if it'll be any different from any other Harley store around the country (i.e. - Disney themed bikes) or will it just be all the same?

Jimmy Thick

These early repackaging of the older West Side stores are a good start, but it needs more.

Is there any word about anything "new", like new businesses or restaurants?

Jimmy Thick-<---Always demanding more!!!

Bravo 229

I went to check it out last night, and it has a larger selection of merch compared to the other HD stores in the area. I would've liked to have seen a few motorcycles in the store, but considering the location, I can understand. This is the first time I've been to the West Side in a couple of years, and it actually looks very nice down through there!

WDWFREAK53

I can't help but notice the lack of Harley Davidsons...in the Harley Davidson store.

A few bikes would make it more of a draw. The building looks clean though (I don't mean "undirty" I mean "clean lines.")

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I can't help but notice the lack of Harley Davidsons...in the Harley Davidson store.

A few bikes would make it more of a draw. The building looks clean though (I don't mean "undirty" I mean "clean lines.")
I was in there over the weekend and there is one in the store that I noticed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom