PHOTOS - Halloween decor installation begins at the Magic Kingdom

I love how it looks this time of year. They do such a great job.

They do. Unfortunately we have only ever gone during the Halloween season. My son looked at pictures on my PC of Disney during the summer and his was response was (#1) "where did all of those people come from?" :ROFLOL: and (#2) "Where are all of the orange decorations?" :ROFLOL: He's only ever been to WDW when they have had the Halloween decor up.

We're going to Disneyland for my graduation in a couple of years around the month of May and he'll get to see a Disney they way it usually looks. :)

ChristianG

Halloween Time is truely one of the best times at WDW! Looks wonderful! Are those leaf garlands along the buildings new? I don't remember them from previous years. They look great on the Emporium!

CTXRover

Halloween Time is truely one of the best times at WDW! Looks wonderful! Are those leaf garlands along the buildings new? I don't remember them from previous years. They look great on the Emporium!

Good eye. Yes, all the leaf garlands are new. The orange banners have been used in the past, but the garlands on City Hall, Town Square Theater, Emporium, Candy shop, Casey's, the Ice Cream Shop, the watch building and Uptown Jewelers are new (or at least were not used in the past...see pics from 2010 here for comparison http://www.wdwmagic.com/Events/Mick...ep2010-Completed-Halloween-decor-for-2010.htm )

The decoration team should be commended for plussing the already neat decorations. The garlands seem like a step up in decoration quality in my opinion and are very nice additions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom