News PHOTOS - Cinderella Castle at the Magic Kingdom to receive enhancements this summer

MouseBrayden

Remember when he posed as a Disney executive on here (@Disnerd2003 ) to try and validate his bus driver rumors?

I've abstained from engaging for a long time because I know there's nothing to be won here, you'll always have people out to get you, it's something you sign up for when you put your face online. In this case though, I do want to make my thoughts known for the few interested in hearing them:

People like you, @trojanjustin, who have been desperately attempting to tear me down for years have been repeatedly accusing me of being an UNVERIFIED ANON TEXT POSTER THAT WAS EGGING ON PEOPLE PHOTOSHOPPING CHILD PHOTOS OF ME AND SPEWING PROFANITY, as if that is something I would ever do, or somehow bolster any claims I've ever made. If anything, whoever "Disnerd2003" is just makes me look bad and I'm sure that's the point. To obsess to such an extent about Disney rumors is literally insane. The fact that there were people doxxing over a FUN 50TH RUMOR I covered on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL, just speaks to how degenerate folks like yourself are. Anyone who supports that or encourages people doing such a thing is no friend of mine nor even here in good faith, because there is no aspect of fans discussing Walt Disney World that involves posting this same line in multiple threads today alone for the purposes of targeted harassment. Get some help dude.

P.S. I bet it's just a coincidence this "anonymous insider" was claiming to be an executive while also posting photos of me, the exact sort of thing that would upset Disney with people impersonating their management while tying it to me and therefore potentially endangering everything I've built. I have plenty of enemies so it's not surprising to see, but dismaying nonetheless. I hold great respect for Disney, make a very clear distinction between news, speculation, and rumor, and I've never had any issues with Disney.

Last edited:

Prince Thomas

I've abstained from engaging for a long time because I know there's nothing to be won here, you'll always have people out to get you, it's something you sign up for when you put your face online. In this case though, I do want to make my thoughts known for the few interested in hearing them:

People like you, @trojanjustin, who have been desperately attempting to tear me down for years have been repeatedly accusing me of being an UNVERIFIED ANON TEXT POSTER THAT WAS EGGING ON PEOPLE PHOTOSHOPPING CHILD PHOTOS OF ME AND SPEWING PROFANITY, as if that is something I would ever do, or somehow bolster any claims I've ever made. If anything, whoever "Disnerd2003" is just makes me look bad and I'm sure that's the point. To obsess to such an extent about Disney rumors is literally insane. The fact that there were people doxxing over a FUN 50TH RUMOR I covered on my YOUTUBE CHANNEL, just speaks to how degenerate folks like yourself are. Anyone who supports that or encourages people doing such a thing is no friend of mine nor even here in good faith, because there is no aspect of fans discussing Walt Disney World that involves posting this same line in multiple threads today alone for the purposes of targeted harassment. Get some help dude.

P.S. I bet it's just a coincidence this "anonymous insider" was claiming to be an executive while also posting photos of me, the exact sort of thing that would upset Disney with people impersonating their management while tying it to me and therefore potentially endangering everything I've built. I have plenty of enemies so it's not surprising to see, but dismaying nonetheless. I hold great respect for Disney, make a very clear distinction between news, speculation, and rumor, and I've never had any issues with Disney.
Ignore the haters Brayden. I absolutely love your YouTube channel. People who talk negative about it and you are just jealous! Stay focused, positive and ignore adversity.

Prince Thomas

I'm not assuming, I'm TELLING you what I've SEEN. There's an actual paint swatch for this specific application on the castle and it's literally called rose gold. I didn't pull that out of my head, or read into 2013 Yellow Shoes 50th marketing they put up at D23. My only intention in highlighting the article from a Disney source calling part of the castle "rose-pink" in this overhaul is presenting some psudo-verification for my past claims. This has been in the works for 6+ months. You don't have to believe me. But after months and months of being crapped on by people deified on this forum that were literally saying I made it up, don't expect me to be silent about it.
Brayden dont u realize you intimidate people on here?! And it’s funny cuz the ones you’re intimidating are the exact ones who THINK THEY KNOW EVERYTHING on here. You’re young and well informed and it bothers them so much. Just ignored them. None of them matter and none of them have a YouTube channel with thousands of followers. It’s all just jealousy kiddo.

Mickeyboof

jeez, you’d think “reporting” on Walt Disney World news and rumors was an episode of Game of Thrones!

Enemies, people out to get you... woof!

Is it worth it? Eh who knows. 99% of YouTube channels just regurgitate the same public information anyways.

Best of luck, kid! Be the 1%!!

TrojanUSC

What? I'm "degenerate" for pointing out the unending similarities of someone who had many similarities to yourself? I mean it's not exactly like it was that hard to figure out, starting with the username @Disnerd2003

Screen Shot 2020-02-23 at 8.01.00 AM.png

But sure, let's talk about immature for a second. What about throwing a hissyfit, attacking the many good insiders of this community all because people took your "rumors" for what they were - rumors?

Screen Shot 2019-11-01 at 12.48.48 PM.png

Last edited:

trainplane3

What? I'm "degenerate" for pointing out the unending similarities of someone who had many similarities to yourself? I mean it's not exactly like it was that hard to figure out, starting with the username @Disnerd2003

View attachment 451341

But sure, let's talk about immature for a second. What about throwing a hissyfit, attacking the many good insiders of this community all because people took your "rumors" for what they were - rumors?

View attachment 451339
While that maneuver was immature, it's getting tiring and is arguably just as immature to keep having people bring up the @Disnerd2003 account. What's getting done by constantly bringing it up? More arguing. Great.

If it was him, oh well. I personally don't believe it was. This is the internet. It's incredibly easy to a fake an identity especially when you have so much content from the party you're trying to impersonate. Some photoshops here, some downloading of images from their social media there, some copying of their writing style, and bam.

TrojanUSC

While that maneuver was immature, it's getting tiring and is arguably just as immature to keep having people bring up the @Disnerd2003 account. What's getting done by constantly bringing it up? More arguing. Great.

If it was him, oh well. I personally don't believe it was. This is the internet. It's incredibly easy to a fake an identity especially when you have so much content from the party you're trying to impersonate. Some photoshops here, some downloading of images from their social media there, some copying of their writing style, and bam.

Perhaps but it's not like someone showed up pretending to be him. Plus the account had already existed for a year, prior to any real notability on the forums.

Not to mention they showed up shortly after he had a hissy fit about people not believing his rumors and they didn't pretend to be him, they pretended to be a Disney executive spouting rumors about upcoming projects with an aura of authenticity.

WDW Guru

Perhaps but it's not like someone showed up pretending to be him. Plus the account had already existed for a year, prior to any real notability on the forums.

Not to mention they showed up shortly after he had a hissy fit about people not believing his rumors and they didn't pretend to be him, they pretended to be a Disney executive spouting rumors about upcoming projects with an aura of authenticity.

Cool. Nobody really cares whether it's him or not. I'm not trying to defend the kid cause he can do that himself, but bringing up this account that you can't verify that it's him at all as a counter point is a cheap shot and just as @trainplane3 said, immature. This thread has already gone more off track then anybody wanted so lets lay off the personal blows and get back to arguing the colors of the castle ;)

Prince Thomas

View attachment 451341

View attachment 451339
Well you’re baiting him, and you’re acting surprised you got a reaction from him. And still even with this post you’re “trying” to get a reaction outta him. You seem pressed like a shirt from the dry cleaners henny.

Prince Thomas

Say “hissy” again lol

MouseBrayden

View attachment 451341

View attachment 451339

I KNEW when I took that photo someone get upset because that was after I saw the (then-locked) thread where people claiming I was "Disnerd2003." Posted it anyways, it's a cool ornament and was a great christmas gift. Ask yourseIf, if I was pretending to be someone else to bolster my credibility why would I use a year I have on my Twitter and talk about on my show ALL THE TIME?

I do regret that tweet from September about WDWMagic, that's why it's deleted and you had to dig up a screenshot of how I felt for approximately 1 hour of my entire life. I was not upset with anyone on here because people called my story a rumor, it WAS a rumor, people were claiming I maliciously made up the 50th castle story for purposes of publicity, and Disney subsequently announcing the 50th Castle now I figured I could come back.

You're going to claim I'm this account till the end of time so it's not worth arguing about. Fact is, I've never once given anyone a reason to think I talk like or behaved anything like the person you're claiming I am, your obsession needs to end, but it likely won't so again it's pointless to even debate. Keep hating me, I'll keep ripping it up with the latest info and I really don't care who corroborates it or not. As I said, if anything, anonymous text posters on forums corroborating my stories actually is more hurting than it is good, especially when it comes from someone called "Disnerd" posting photoshopped kid photos of me and constantly swearing. Hope you can move on from this man. 👍🏻

Last edited:

Indy_UK

So the article says it’s meant to be completed by late summer. When does that usually fall? Is it likely to be done by mid September?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom