Photo Trip Report Disneyland Resort Paris 14 july 2006

tracyandalex

awsome pics, it's nice to see 20,000 leagues is still around. we've never been to DLP, so we didn't know. now we are even more excited to go!!!

tracy & alex

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
awsome pics, it's nice to see 20,000 leagues is still around. we've never been to DLP, so we didn't know. now we are even more excited to go!!!

tracy & alex

I think you are referring to the Le Mystere du Nautilus attraction at Paris. Its' a walk through attraction, very nicely detailed, but it isnt a version of the WDW original. :)

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
That's in the dungeon of their castle. They have a walk-through dungeon!!

Neat huh?

That's pretty sweet. Are there any more pics anyone can post for me? Does the dragon DO anything? I have never heard of such a thing. I guess I've been living in my own dungeon! :hammer: :lol:

figment1985

This is so cool! Thanks for sharing... I've been to Paris before- I wish I had gone to the Disneyland there, especially since I love the Sleeping Beauty movie.

Kristofke

Original Poster
Thanks UnkaDug! :wave:

That AA looks really, really lifelike (as dragons go :lol: ). Any other info on what he does when he 'wakes up'?

when he wakes up, he moves his head around and he blows smoke and makes some scary sounds

it's pretty scary for children

but it's a lovely sight for Disney fans.

The details on the dragons are great, and he's very, very big (his body and his very long - moving - tail)

here is another picture

http://users.pandora.be/kristofke69/varia/dlp2/dlp16.jpg

and one with his full "body" , the tail is in the right corner (but that's a little bit dark)

http://users.pandora.be/kristofke69/varia/dlp2/dragon.jpg

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
OK this is just a bluesky thought:

If WDW were to block off part of the utilidors, they could put a dungeon in our castle. :lol:

filipv

This dragon is actually not quite under the castle.
dlpdragon.jpg

Have a look where inder the castle the dragon is

zone.jpg

These ar the mechanics backstage of the dragon

pic10.jpg

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I am obsessed with this dragon now! :lol:

I feel cheated that this was the first park to get one! Now I'm going to have to fly over there just to see it.

Does anyone have any more pics they want to post of it, or maybe some video?

Thanks! :wave:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom