photo pass +

JonUWStout

I am leaving in three days and I didn't pre-order the photo pass + online. Is there a way that I can still get this when I get to WDW? Im just curious. 2 weeks ago I just wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much money (I'm still not sure) so I didn't do it. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have.

Thanks for the info!

JonUWStout

Original Poster
ok..thanks! I will have to decide if I want to spend that kind of money. Is it worth spending that much? I have never used the photo pass system before. Are there a lot of opportunities where there are photographers? Last time I was there the only photographers I saw were the ones you met up with when you first walked in the gate.

Upvote 0

OldYeller

If you plan on ordering a lot of ride photos and dinner photos, it is worth it. you can get as many as you want and they are all prepaid.

Upvote 0

luv

ok..thanks! I will have to decide if I want to spend that kind of money. Is it worth spending that much? I have never used the photo pass system before. Are there a lot of opportunities where there are photographers? Last time I was there the only photographers I saw were the ones you met up with when you first walked in the gate.
There are a lot of photo opportunities. The questions are...

1. Do you want to stop and take advantage of them? (Sometimes there is a wait)
2. Will you be ordering enough pictures to justify the cost?

If you'd be spending that much, anyway, you should totally get it. If you can part with the $170 and not worry about it, give it a shot. If the money means anything to you, you just have to make a decision about whether it will be "worth it" to you.

Good luck!

Upvote 0

PolynesianPrincess

With the photopass you can do lots of "special" photos. We have some of us holding Tinkerbell in our hands and also one of us holding Mickey balloons. They have other ones throughout the park too!

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I am leaving in three days and I didn't pre-order the photo pass + online. Is there a way that I can still get this when I get to WDW? Im just curious. 2 weeks ago I just wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much money (I'm still not sure) so I didn't do it. Now I'm thinking maybe I should have.

Thanks for the info!

Sure thing, you can get it you just don't get the savings. We loved PP+ and will always get it from now on!!

Upvote 0

Lucyred

At the park PP+ is $199 if you pre-order is 14 days before you leave its $149. I ordered it. Now I have to make sure that I bring the voucher.

Upvote 0

Bobs87

We have done photo pass on many a trip and last time pre paid to save the money. We usually go for 10-14 days so it works out at great value for us and we find every opportunity to use our passes too!

Upvote 0

CamiLyn227

I've done the CD pre-order for the past 4 years. Its great and I love being able to print as my pictures as I want. I also like that I can edit them online. There are lots of photogrphers around the parks. Its a great way to get a lot of pictures with BOTH of us. I hate when its just one or the other of us in the pictures all the time. Makes it look like we took two separate vacations! This year we pre-ordered the photopass + cd. I cant wait to finally have all of our ride photos, too!

Upvote 0

bethram

I don't think I've seen it mentioned, but there are also PP photographers at most of the character meet and greets.

I've ordered the regular PP for both of our trips with the kids, once we ordered it afterwards, once we before. PP+ came out after I pre-ordered for our last trip but I really would have preferred having PP+.

DH and I are going for an adult only trip in October for 5 nights, but I haven't decided if we would take enough pictures to warrant getting PP+.

Upvote 0

Bobs87

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwlearnmore.htm

This website has information on the photo pass plus. I have never included ride photos on my photo pass plus but it is something I would certainly be interested in. I would expect them to scan your photo pass the same as any other photographer would do. It does say on the website above 'a selection of attractions' but whether this means all the attractions that do have the photo opportunity or a proportion of those rides!

Upvote 0

Bobs87

Just found this information :

Participating Attractions: Space Mountain; Splash Mountain; Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin; The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror; Rock ‘n Roller Coaster; Expedition Everest; and Dinosaur.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom