Photo Pass:

couchpotatooo

Original Poster
What are the pro's and con's of ordering the photo pass at the park or on-line. If you order at the park do you get your photo's right then along with a photo movie or is it easier on-line:veryconfu

FloridaJoshua

We have done both. The quality of the photo is exactly the same. I recommend waiting until you get home to order them. Spend your time enjoying the parks and relive the memories when you order pictures back home.

DABIGCHEEZ

I could be wrong but I think there is a price difference and at home you will need to pay shipping obviously. I think you get some 5x7s free when you pick them up at the park though. The photomovie can be done at home after you havee uploaded your own non-photopass pics if you have them. It is a pretty neat soveiner and my kids enjoyed picking the pics to include in the movie.

stalkingmickey

if you want to add the borders to your pictures you have to order the cd online after you edit the photos. If you buy in the park you only get the original photos and no borders

DisneyGigi

I could be wrong but I think there is a price difference and at home you will need to pay shipping obviously. I think you get some 5x7s free when you pick them up at the park though. The photomovie can be done at home after you havee uploaded your own non-photopass pics if you have them. It is a pretty neat soveiner and my kids enjoyed picking the pics to include in the movie.

If you purchase at the park you get three 5 x 7 photos and if you want to do the photomovie when you get home you can still use the card with the photopass pictures as well as upload you own. :wave:

Chape19714

Well some after hours parties run specials with Photopass, and those are only valid in park, during the event. Keep that in mind with the upcoming parties. Check the party map for more info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom