Photo Pass for upcoming Trip

LilSuzy

In the past, when I booked a vacation I was always sent a Photo Pass card to be able to pre-order if I wanted to. This time I didn't get one. Is Disney not sending the photo pass with reservations anymore?:shrug:

sweetpee_1993

Do you mean the cd pre-purchase discount? I always find it by googling some variation of "Disney Photopass Pre-Purchase Discount". The cards themselves are free and any Photopass photographer can give you one. You can get one when you get to the parks, register the card on your Photopass account online when you get home, then order your pre-purchased cd.

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
In the past, when I booked a vacation I was always sent a Photo Pass card to be able to pre-order if I wanted to. This time I didn't get one. Is Disney not sending the photo pass with reservations anymore?:shrug:

I got one for our trip a couple of weeks ago. We booked within the 45 days so paid in full - so its not like we booked it ages ago - it was recently - and I got one. It was inside the itinerary package that I received a couple of weeks before we left. I also received an email from disneyphotopass.com. I am not sure where you are waiting for your trip and payments, but it just might not have come yet.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom