Rumor Photo I.D. required for entry??

imsosarah

They need to be consistent and require it every time.

Spot checking is commonly used all the time to different extents (including as you walk through security at the airport) 95% of people don’t go through the full screening but some get pulled aside and do.

Globally this is a common security practice...

And it is normal inside most day to day lives - do you call people/kids/spouse out every single time you see something done wrong? No, you give grace sometimes and correct when needed

RustySpork

Oscar Mayer Memer
Spot checking is commonly used all the time to different extents (including as you walk through security at the airport) 95% of people don’t go through the full screening but some get pulled aside and do.

Globally this is a common security practice...

Not everything in life is all or nothing.

I'm not sure where you got that idea from, but you're completely wrong. Random checks are fine once someone has gained authorized entry, but there is absolutely no form of security that allows random access to anyone off the street.

Your argument literally equates to 'I don't lock my doors, but it's cool because only people that I know enter my house.'.

Not at all - life isn’t always all or nothing especially when you have so many people. Requiring it of 100% would slow things down then you guys would be on here complaining about that.

First rule of the internet, someone is always going to complain about something.

Smiley/OCD

Original Poster
I understand needing it for parking and purchases. Are they asking for it at the gates? I thought that's why they scanned my fingerprints.

If you read my following posts, you'll see that I corrected the rumor, that it was for parking with an AP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom