News PHOTO - Guest Experience Teams deployed throughout Magic Kingdom to help with peak crowds

Father Robinson

Sorry if this has been posted but the site that shall not be named has photos of new guest experience teams locations. These are themed podiums placed all around the MK, most covered by unthemed blue umbrellas. Personally I'm not against these things, but the blue umbrellas are a little off putting especially in Frontierland.

Lilofan

Sorry if this has been posted but the site that shall not be named has photos of new guest experience teams locations. These are themed podiums placed all around the MK, most covered by unthemed blue umbrellas. Personally I'm not against these things, but the blue umbrellas are a little off putting especially in Frontierland.
Are these in additions to the Guest Relations location at the front of the park? This helps so if a guest wants to give immediate feedback good or bad they don't have to walk to the front of the park. Looks like this is not part of Disney cutbacks.

Movielover

Are these in additions to the Guest Relations location at the front of the park? This helps so if a guest wants to give immediate feedback good or bad they don't have to walk to the front of the park. Looks like this is not part of Disney cutbacks.

You have this all wrong, this is the new park entertainment. all the shows consist of a angry guest screaming at some poor CM about perceived entitlement. ;)

DisneyDreamerxyz

I guess the pilot program was deemed successful and this is a permanent thing now? I hope those castmembers get a decent pay rate for having to stand out there in the heat/rain/etc and answer guest questions (often by themselves) all day. Does not sound fun!

Lilofan

I guess the pilot program was deemed successful and this is a permanent thing now? I hope those castmembers get a decent pay rate for having to stand out there in the heat/rain/etc and answer guest questions (often by themselves) all day. Does not sound fun!
The custodial cleaning crew that is visible in the park does this year round, answer guest questions, take pictures for guests, upkeep of the guest areas rain or shine.

BoarderPhreak

The actual podiums themselves are themed to the land - but the umbrellas are all the same bright(ish) blue so you can easily spot them.

BigThunderMatt

I left the company before this role was implemented. How exactly does this differ from Guest Relations other than not being tied to one specific location in the park?

TrojanUSC

I left the company before this role was implemented. How exactly does this differ from Guest Relations other than not being tied to one specific location in the park?

Guest Relations handles complaints and larger issues. These teams answer lots of questions, help with FP+ bookings, etc. Any larger issues or ticketing problems, they send you to GR.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I wonder if they will have a few extra FPs or reservations to arm themselves against the most awkward of guests
Here's what they SHOULD use with "the most awkward of guests"...

Note: this is one reason why I doubt I'll ever work for Disney.

DisAl

But they can't afford live photopass photographers at character meet and greet locations for people who purchased Memory Maker. Stupid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom