News PHOTO - Bo Peep from Toy Story 4 coming to Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Cmdr_Crimson

Wish they still had this Facade or at least something...

e782caba7dd8a90af97ebe505187aadc.jpg

JessieLightyear

bo is a very underrated character In a big Jesse fan , have the disney Collector society Record player with Jessie and bull’s-eye great pice ...
Jessie is my absolute favorite character - I have that piece too! I'd like to meet Bo, but it shouldn't be at the expense of Jessie. Both girls should have a place in the land.

MrPromey

Wish they still had this Facade or at least something...

e782caba7dd8a90af97ebe505187aadc.jpg

Wouldn't it be cool if they could take a basic facade such as that, slap a simple rectangular steel building up behind it with AC that could be completed in a matter of months and then let you go inside for a meet and greet?

Really, that's the frustrating part, to me. We don't know the truth but it is treated like budget cuts killed this. Adding a new restroom (and we're not even talking a Tangled style one) would have cost more than creating an indoor meet-and-greet area.

brb1006

I'm not sure which Bo Peep costume is most frightening. Though I miss the scary old molded plastic faces for the Fairy Godmother and Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather lol.
What's weird is that Flora, Fauna and Merryweather are face characters at Disneyland starting in the 2000's and recently Disneyland Paris. WDW recently turned them into face characters starting with Festival of Fantasy.

Currently the only Disney Park where the Fairy Godmother remains molded plastic is at Tokyo Disneyland and the other Asian Parks.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom