Photo Association Thread!

Chernabog1940

vnjvab.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member

I really enjoyed your photo the other day, and I came back to look at it again this morning. A nice feature is how you captured the illuminated boat in the background, for optimal photo composition.

It's just fascinating to me, that the Electrical Water Pageant has withstood the test of time (since 1971), and is still very popular with guests. Your image brings back some fond memories of my first trip in the mid-80s.

Chernabog1940

I really enjoyed your photo the other day, and I came back to look at it again this morning. A nice feature is how you captured the illuminated boat in the background, for optimal photo composition.

It's just fascinating to me, that the Electrical Water Pageant has withstood the test of time (since 1971), and is still very popular with guests. Your image brings back some fond memories of my first trip in the mid-80s.

Thanks for the nice words. We, too, really enjoy the Electrical Water Pageant and try not to miss it. Although the music has changed at times, it is a piece of nostalgia [which seems to be getting in short supply at WDW these days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom