Phones in rooms at All Star resorts

wendysue

Original Poster
We got an offer in our email for 30% off Deluxe Jan. through June 7. Of course it would probably be 15% for values. When I looked at the pictures of the All Star resorts, I noticed no phones on the bed stands. Was that just for the pictures or do they not have phones in the rooms? If they don't have room phones, do you have to walk to the concierge to request towels, etc? Have never stayed at the All Stars, but was thinking about it.

Mukta

We got an offer in our email for 30% off Deluxe Jan. through June 7. Of course it would probably be 15% for values. When I looked at the pictures of the All Star resorts, I noticed no phones on the bed stands. Was that just for the pictures or do they not have phones in the rooms? If they don't have room phones, do you have to walk to the concierge to request towels, etc? Have never stayed at the All Stars, but was thinking about it.
It's kind of small, but here is a pic of the phone in my room at All Star Sports.

IMG_5012_zps38fee44c.jpg

Tom P.

You start with a can and a string, but for only $95 you can upgrade to a Preferred Phone Room that provides you with a 1962 Princess telephone.

wendysue

Original Poster
It's kind of small, but here is a pic of the phone in my room at All Star Sports.

IMG_5012_zps38fee44c.jpg

Most likely, the picture that they were showing of the rooms just didn't show the phones for some reason. I didn't think they would have rooms with NO phones. Thank you for the reply and the pic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom