Phone cases?

Britt

Original Poster
Do you have one?

I perusing the beautiful Disney iPhone cases on Etsy.com trying to pic my favorite...lol

Do any of you guys have a phone case for your phone or have you not reached that level of nerdy obsession?? haha :p

Californian Elitist

Just marvel at the awesomeness of this beautiful iPhone 4 case:

$(KGrHqFHJFQFBj+1fS(eBQ,bhEjDzQ~~60_1.JPG

71dsp

I used a few difference cases on my iPhone, but right now, I don't use one. I had an Incipio with an aluminum back and it diminished the reception. I didn't believe the reviews at first, but with the case I wasn't able to get reception in some restaurants. Without the case, I get 2 bars or so.

For our WDW trips, I use the Incipio Stowaway with my iPhone. It allows me to put my DL, room card, and one credit card in the phone case, so I don't carry around a wallet in the parks. :)
images

Thought about getting a Disney case, but they're so expensive (plus I would prefer something subtle).

Britt

Original Poster
I used a few difference cases on my iPhone, but right now, I don't use one. I had an Incipio with an aluminum back and it diminished the reception. I didn't believe the reviews at first, but with the case I wasn't able to get reception in some restaurants. Without the case, I get 2 bars or so.

For our WDW trips, I use the Incipio Stowaway with my iPhone. It allows me to put my DL, room card, and one credit card in the phone case, so I don't carry around a wallet in the parks. :)
images

Thought about getting a Disney case, but they're so expensive (plus I would prefer something subtle).
Oh m goodness, that is sooooo neat! I am not a purse girl, I literally carry everything in the back of my phone as it is (credit/debit card and drivers license), so this would be amazing for me!!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have a cheap phone case and I get the free stickers at WDW and put one on my case. They wear down after awhile but I just take one off and put on a new sticker.

luv

I don't use a case. I've dropped both my iPhones several times (even on concrete) and they've been fine.

Those things are pretty sturdy.

I was tempted to get a cute Disney one, but it was like thirty or forty bucks...for a piece of plastic that I'm guessing costs between $.075 and $.0975...no way, Jose.

flynnibus

Premium Member
If you want a 'tank' case that makes the phone huge but durable.. get a otterbox case

If you just want a case to give some extra protection, without spending $30 and doesn't make the phone huge.. get a case from Speck

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom