wiigirl

Just marvel at the awesomeness of this beautiful iPhone 4 case:

$(KGrHqFHJFQFBj+1fS(eBQ,bhEjDzQ~~60_1.JPG
75.gif

Thats super cute! :p
75.gif

SulleyanBoo

phone.jpg

I REALLY want this one but it's $32.00. I might have to splurge on my next trip :rolleyes:

There is also a Tangled one on amazon.com that I am in love with for about $10.00 less.

Britt

Original Poster
If you want a 'tank' case that makes the phone huge but durable.. get a otterbox case

If you just want a case to give some extra protection, without spending $30 and doesn't make the phone huge.. get a case from Speck
We LOOOOOVE Otterboxes! We've got one for my husbands droid and our other electronics and love them. They DO make them a brick...thats what we call my husbands phone and laugh at him when he loses it, because, really? HOW do you lose something so huge? It almost doubles the size of his phone...lol

NemoRocks78

Seized
I've got an Otterbox Defender on my iPhone 5. I would LOVE to get one of those EPCOT Center cases, but I'm way too afraid of dropping my phone - which is why I've got such a beast on it in the first place! :p

loveofamouse

I made my own since there aren't a lot of disney cases for droids.

One case was red and I covered it in white polka dots. I have a friend that does vinyl work make me stickers.
I also did white stickers on a black case since I have the black with white mickey head bag that walmart sold last year.

For my tablet, which is the Galaxy 10.1, I bought a white one so I put a black mickey head vinyl sticker on the back. Did that with a white cell case, too. I had a Me and a Mini Me. lol
Now, I just got the Galaxy III phone in white so I added a black sticker to it. I love it cause it's simple and matches my tablet while both match the bag I use the most

Jo DeVil

Oh m goodness, that is sooooo neat! I am not a purse girl, I literally carry everything in the back of my phone as it is (credit/debit card and drivers license), so this would be amazing for me!!
As phones are highly nickable I don't think I would keep all my credit cards in my Phone!!! TTFN Jo

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom