Phone Booths Disconnected?

bcoachable

Original Poster
What's stopping someone from calling these booths and just shouting abuse down the phone? Disney magic right there lol

Ya know, if that would have been the reason that they shared with me as to why they stopped allowing incoming calls (as sad as that would be) I think I would understand the decision. To tell me that someone wasn't making enough money, so they changed it so that they could make more money is a little hard to swallow.
The fact is, however, in this country anyway, we do live in a free market economy... and making money seems to be at the bottom of every decision.

discos

Does the phone in the Canada pavilion still working? Tried standing by it for a while to see if a call would come through and it never rang once.

ExtinctJenn

Sadness... we wrote down the numbers before our last trip with full intentions of using them and completely forgot so hearing that now they may no longer be working upsets me. We wanted to mess with folks and call and tell them how much we liked their "pink shirt" or whatever. LOL

Carlos Cobol

Yeah, no plans on getting them back up. Someone was calling them and telling the people who answered they had won prizes and sent them to the stores to collect. A really crummy thing to do and we all got punished for it. :(

englanddg

One Little Spark...
You know, Disney could make this situation acceptable by replacing the booths with a Tardis!

I was sad to see these go...one of our traditions was I would coordinate with the kiddo's mom to call in and surprise her.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom