phone apps

Pluto'sGrl

Original Poster
I know there are plenty of Disney and Disney Parks apps for the iPhone, but does anyone know of any good Disney applications for phones running on android? I've found a few kiddie ones (puzzles/games) and some basic WDW park maps but nothing that covers wait times, weather, crowds, downed rides, etc...

DH and I are both due for new phones at the end of the month and are wanting some type of smart phone. However, we live in an area with no 3G network and are exploring options other than iPhones (Droid, backflip, blackberry, etc...). It would be great if our phones had some interesting capabilities when we're in WDW. Any suggestions? pros and cons? :veryconfu

powlessfamily4

My family runs it on the Mytouch and Motorola Clixs. It works great! There are also apps available my favorite is Ride Hopper - it gives you the wait times on rides at the park it is VERY useful. I actually didn't use it that much when I went because my brother had our schedule planned and fast passed eveything we wanted to ride, plus it was not a busy season when we went..

lilclerk

On android you can use touringplans.com's Lines app (there is an annual fee of around $9) and there's also Ride Hopper Lite. That has user-input wait times for all the Disney Parks and other theme Parks. Lite is free, Plus has a fee but I'm not sure what the Plus one includes.

I loove my Nexus One =)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom