Phineas & Ferb?

mhaftman7

Original Poster
So my father informed me on some policy about shows only staying on DC for 100 episodes, that way they never jump the shark. So shows hit their 100, then go to reruns or get remade (ala Suite Life on Deck or Hannah Montana Forever). Since P&F are over 60 and DC is pushing this Fish Hooks, does this mean P&F are pushed to a lesser time block without any new shows? Doom and gloom!

I noticed that as well. The good thing with P&F is they are already rumoring a Fireside Girls spinoff. That should be secondary. I think if they plan on letting P&F's summer finally end (104 days of summer vacation, could that be a hint of number of episodes? By the way, what kid gets 104 days off for summer vaca? That's almost 15 weeks!) that the primary target should be focused on OWCA and Doofenshmirtz. I've read rumors that next June will feature an episode/movie/event where P&F enter a 2nd dimension where Doof is far more evil and they have to help Perry. Maybe that means that Perry will talk? But that could be the beginning of the end/beginning.

Magenta Panther

I like Phineas and Ferb. It's a witty cartoon that often pleasantly surprises me, although I have to admit that I'm not in love with its minimalist, abstract art style. My niece plays the P&F song "Gitchee Gitchee Goo Means That I Love You" a LOT on her computer, and I gotta admit it's a catchy tune.

inluvwithbeast

I noticed that as well. The good thing with P&F is they are already rumoring a Fireside Girls spinoff. That should be secondary. I think if they plan on letting P&F's summer finally end (104 days of summer vacation, could that be a hint of number of episodes? By the way, what kid gets 104 days off for summer vaca? That's almost 15 weeks!) that the primary target should be focused on OWCA and Doofenshmirtz. I've read rumors that next June will feature an episode/movie/event where P&F enter a 2nd dimension where Doof is far more evil and they have to help Perry. Maybe that means that Perry will talk? But that could be the beginning of the end/beginning.

Jumping the shark!

fonzie_jumps_the_shark1.jpg

Or nuking the fridge...

indy-skulls-07.JPG

mhaftman7

Original Poster
I agree the "sound" that Perry makes now is something to be left alone, but unless Major Monogram and/or Carl comes with Agent P across dimensions, how else will the boys know what to do?

inluvwithbeast

I don't know. :/ I just feel like Perry and the boys should be kept separate. It works that the two have almost separate universes. Phineas and Ferb have no idea that Perry is a secret agent platypus, and I feel it should stay that way. IMHO :shrug:

mhaftman7

Original Poster
I agree. But if they are travelling thru time and/or space and/or alternate worlds, they may not really suspect that their Perry is a secret Agent. I don't know. We'll have to wait and see. But I would think that Agent P could hold his own show even if he hasn't said a word yet.

Dragonrider1227

Last time I was at WDW (last month) we ran into a family that had a Perry doll. Of course we asked where they got it - answer, not at the parks, at a Disney Store.

There is precious little if any P&F merch at the parks.

In the course of talking with this family, we of course came up with the perfect P&F themed attraction.

THE RIDEANATOR !!!

-dave
LOL Or maybe they should make "Phineas and Ferb's best Rollercoaster ever!" XD
Yes, they totally do not show enough P&F love at the parks. Sad since it's pretty much the only good show Disney's got right now
Actually, if they're on this like they were with Kim Possible then there will probably be plenty for it at the parks... after it canceled >>

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom