Phineas & Ferb?

mhaftman7

Original Poster
I've seen pics of P&F being in Disneyland in the parade. I've seen promotional commercials showing Phineas, Ferb, and Agent P at the Disney Store unveiling. Does anyone know if P&F actually have a M&G at WDW? With all the rumors about park renovations/retheming, is there anyone who may know if P&F could take over in EPCOT? I'd really appreciate any info anyone could give, we are considering going to the world next summer/fall and would love to have some new news.

Phonedave

I've seen pics of P&F being in Disneyland in the parade. I've seen promotional commercials showing Phineas, Ferb, and Agent P at the Disney Store unveiling. Does anyone know if P&F actually have a M&G at WDW? With all the rumors about park renovations/retheming, is there anyone who may know if P&F could take over in EPCOT? I'd really appreciate any info anyone could give, we are considering going to the world next summer/fall and would love to have some new news.

Last time I was at WDW (last month) we ran into a family that had a Perry doll. Of course we asked where they got it - answer, not at the parks, at a Disney Store.

There is precious little if any P&F merch at the parks.

In the course of talking with this family, we of course came up with the perfect P&F themed attraction.

THE RIDEANATOR !!!

-dave

mhaftman7

Original Poster
I could EPCOT doing 2 rides themed Phineas & Ferb. First, have P&F do something at Imagination. Have the queue use the "Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!" and close with the major components disappear as Lynda (Mom) shows up.

Second, if the decide to get rid of Ellen's Energy show, I would suggest doing something themed with, who else, Dr. Doofenschmirtz! Have him create some crazy "-inators" that display how different energies are affected only to be thwarted by Agent P.

Of course you would have to integrate the two shows some how. Integrate ideas from each attraction into the other, even if it is miniscule.

MY ONLY DEMAND WOULD TO HAVE ANY AND ALL MUSIC DONE BY LOVE HANDEL!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member

No M&G yet; the Christmas parade was the only time I had seen P&F before the promos. There's plenty of merchandise in the parks (especially at DHS), and there's the rumors about a "4-D" show being done in the Sounds Dangerous locale. But I think that's pretty Blue Sky right now.....

ScorpionX

I did come up with a concept where Phineas & Ferb hosted the 4th Journey Into Imagination at Epcot. Of course, Figment would tag along, as well.

stewdog1

I'm really curious how much lasting appeal Phineas and Ferb will have. My kids love the show, however, if you compare it's popularity to Duck Tales, then that show didn't get a ton of love in the parks. Maybe a little more than what P&F get now.

A TV show only has a limited lasting appeal after a certain time period. If you consider the old Disney animation block of Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Tailspin, etc., there isn't much appeal for them now. But I would say that they would still be popular today if they were played regularly.

I'm really curious how much lasting appeal Phineas and Ferb will have. My kids love the show, however, if you compare it's popularity to Duck Tales, then that show didn't get a ton of love in the parks. Maybe a little more than what P&F get now.

A TV show only has a limited lasting appeal after a certain time period. If you consider the old Disney animation block of Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Tailspin, etc., there isn't much appeal for them now. But I would say that they would still be popular today if they were played regularly.

But Darkwing Duck and Launchpad were seen in the parks though. And Gadget from Rescue Rangers even got her own ride at Disneyland!

inluvwithbeast

P&F is the new Spongebob. Just sayin.

NMBC1993

No P&F in the parks as of right now, I swear I saw action figures at the toy store at DTD but when I went last week they were gone and all I could find were two kids t-shirts. I've been hoping to see anything P&F in the parks as I believe this is one of the best things to come out of Disney in a long time. I've always said they need a Perry the Platypus In-Action figure like the one from the show but use the layout for the Mr. Potato Head merchandise where you can add things to your figure. I like some of the attraction ideas that have been posted, I have my own idea of what I want to see. I say if your going to do a 4D show, make one that nobody has seen before and have 5 different shows made and played randomly so you never know what show you get, with different show elements put in for each. That's my big idea and I'd love to see more done with them in the parks.

GOT2SAMMIES

I got my P&F shirts at target for like 7.99! They are boy sizes and the XL fits! So I bought my son one and me one so we are going to wear them together when we go in Nov!:wave:

mhaftman7

Original Poster

Of the 4 only Tailspin produced new episodes as late as 95. I don't believe that Pixar Place was apart of DHS when it opened in '89. If they act fast, they can really cash in on the popularity. The majority of the Animation Block only last about 100 episodes or so. Not edited out, P&F are at about 60 or so. Also Disney has also stated that they are committed for new episodes until atleast June of 2011.

Enchantâmes

I'm sorry I tried watching this show and I don't get any of the praise for it. To me it was just like all of the other garbage Disney Channel has thrown our way in the last 5-7 years...

Kristamouse

As a Mom of 4 (boy 6, girl 5, girl 2 and boy 4 mon) I LOVE P&F!! I so hope it becomes the new Sponge Bob...I hate that show! P&F is so layered and positive and just plain smart...I hope my kids have their imagination, brains and especially heart. I don't let my kids watch much TV but P&F is on our DVR. I am not even a smidge embarrassed to admit there summer 1hr long special going around the world was movie night in our house and DH and I we just as pumped as the kids!
I would love a P&F meet and greet or character meal or ride or heck anything! I might just pass out if I got to meet Balgeegh (sp?) or hang with the Fireside girls...

fmingo36

As a Mom of 4 (boy 6, girl 5, girl 2 and boy 4 mon) I LOVE P&F!! I so hope it becomes the new Sponge Bob...I hate that show! P&F is so layered and positive and just plain smart...I hope my kids have their imagination, brains and especially heart. I don't let my kids watch much TV but P&F is on our DVR. I am not even a smidge embarrassed to admit there summer 1hr long special going around the world was movie night in our house and DH and I we just as pumped as the kids!
I would love a P&F meet and greet or character meal or ride or heck anything! I might just pass out if I got to meet Balgeegh (sp?) or hang with the Fireside girls...

I agree with you. I think it's a great show too.
My ringtone is Gitchie Gitchie Goo!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom