Phineas and Ferb out yet?

JCorduroy

P&F is one of the best cartoons on television right now, alongside Generator Rex on Cartoon Network.

As far as merchandise goes (topic has drifted slightly) there's some action figures, PVC inaction figures, and a transforming Perry/Agent P plush that I've seen at Target and Wal-Mart here in Orlando. The in/action figures look great, but the Perry plush is pretty god awful. :)

mightynine

Perhaps the P&F onslaught isn't far behind.

NYTimes: Disney Seeks to Take Its ‘Phineas and Ferb’ Cartoon Hit to Next Level

From the article:
Disney has shifted gears from a soft to a hard sell for “Phineas and Ferb.” Costumed characters have been introduced at Disneyland, where posters advertising the show also adorn ticket kiosks. By mid-July, the program’s first major merchandising line will be introduced by mass retailers — Wal-Mart, Kmart, Kohl’s, J. C. Penney, Target — and a monthly magazine will arrive soon. In addition, Kraft has licensed Phineas Flynn and Ferb Fletcher to adorn its Macaroni and Cheese line (arriving in grocery aisles in 2011).

Also linked in the article - Phineas and Ferb popping up at a Dodgers game, and their use of S.I.M.P. for the NBA.

I've also noticed more P&F stuff at the local Disney store. Strongly tempted by a Perry stuffed doll.

Disney_Geek

Perhaps the P&F onslaught isn't far behind.

NYTimes: Disney Seeks to Take Its ‘Phineas and Ferb’ Cartoon Hit to Next Level

From the article:

Also linked in the article - Phineas and Ferb popping up at a Dodgers game, and their use of S.I.M.P. for the NBA.

I've also noticed more P&F stuff at the local Disney store. Strongly tempted by a Perry stuffed doll.

Oh my gosh! I was at our Disney Store the other day, and saw a stuffed Perry, and was thiiiis close to getting it. It's so cute!:D

heartodisney

My 3 y.o. will just say the greatest things at times...she loves P and F...today as we were buying groceries, she saw a balloon on the ceiling and starts talking to it, calling it "balloonie"...I just looked at my wife and we busted out laughing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom