phillies @ disney

WORLD SERIES CHAMPIONS!! I just wish I could be there to celebrate it with other Phillies fans. They are few and far between in OK. I would love to see them parading down Main Street(or Broad St. for that matter), but i'll just have to dream. A "I'm going to Disney World" commercial would make me feel better.

ddank

a phillies thread on the wdwmagic boards. i must be dreaming. last night was the greatest night of my life (besides marrying my wife in wdw). i dont think anything will ever make a city so crazy again. i had the honor to witness the moment happen in person and the stadium made me so proud to be from this fine city. go phils

lbrad

Grew up in the suburbs of Philly...Love the Phillies:sohappy:

Lived there when they won in 1980...was only 15 then... a little older today but still a HUGE fan:so happy:

Go Phillies...World Champions...hope to see the commercials "we're going to Disney World":sohappy:

Pseybert

I'm a long time Phillies fan who recently moved to Florida to work in the theme parks I love. It was bitter-sweet watching them win the championship on a break room TV at Universal Studios.

If there is any news on a parade down Main Street, PLEASE TELL ME!

Vince3

BOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!
As a Rays fan I say keep the phillies completely out of the great state of Florida.
Florida citizens don't need them to soil the Holy Land ( WDW).

Just kidding....congratulations on the Series win.

bears163

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...PHILS WIN PHILS WIN PHILS WIN.....yes finally. been waiting 28 LONG years.......still have my phillies has from 32 years ago.......

Rogue21

Philly Sports Fan

I was just out of high school when the Phils won their first World Series. (1980 was a magical year for Philly sports.) This one is just as sweet. Congrats to a hard-working team! Especially Jamie Moyer -- my age and from my area. :sohappy: The parade starts 5 minutes from where I work. Hmmm.

Congrats too to the Rays -- great season and one heck of an accomplishment. Could see that team in the Fall Classic again in the near future.

Now, if only our Eagles could find the Magic . . . :rolleyes:

Oh my poor Rays, they was robbed I tells ya! You saw those bad calls, didn't you? Didn't you? :(

Seriously, I can't take anything away from the Phillies, they played a good series and deserved to win.

DisneyDancer312

i am not a phillies fan but i go to school in philly, and the riots here were unbelievable....i think they deserve a parade in wdw, thats truely an honor.

pax_65

I was at the game Wednesday (and Monday!) night. Incredible and crazy. A night I will never forget.

If anyone finds a Phillies/Disney commercial, please post a link here! I just searched but I haven't seen it yet.

nancymousehouse

Leaving Phila. in a few hours headed for WDW!!! Sorry Floridians, but look for my bright red windbreaker with the giant white "P"!!!!! Parade (in Phila.) is going on as we speak and it's just unbelievable. Over a million people along the route. All inbound public transportation into the city has been stopped. (Can't fit any more people! ha ha)

Hope to see Shane Victorino (and Cole !)on Main Street this weekend!!!!! (I can dream!!)

bears163

Oh my poor Rays, they was robbed I tells ya! You saw those bad calls, didn't you? Didn't you? :(

Seriously, I can't take anything away from the Phillies, they played a good series and deserved to win.

I am atrue philly fan. If the rays were playing anyone else i would have loved to see them win...but not against the phillies. sorry.........AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom