phillies @ disney

828tnt

if only we could hear Harry Kalas:king: saying..." WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD !!!!!!"

what an amazing game! being a lifelong phillie phan, my emotions are still getting in the way of my words.......

2008 world champs!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Figment632

I sure hope the stinken phillies aren't allowed to set foot on Main Street. Just kidding I'm a deppressed Yankee fan at least it wasn't the Mets. But do teams usually get a parade down MS?

One Dream

WE FINALLY DID IT!! 2008 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES!!! As you can tell i am extremely excited. I have been a Phillies fan all my life(18years). Congrats Phils!!!

Tinkerbella16

That really would be awesome if they were going to WDW. This World Series had me stressed, excited, happy, nervous, sleepless, emotional, etc etc etc!!!! But I loved every minute of it...and I love my Phils!!!! And I'll be going to WDW in 10 days so if they went then...man oh man that would be sweet!!

Phillies are World Champions Baby!!!!

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

zakattack

Wow so glade theres a lot of Phillies fans around here! Last night was the most AMAZING thing i have ever seen!!!!! I was up till 12:30am and im still all hyped up about the win! all I have to say is Phinaly!!! As for when or if they take there celibration to WDW i don't know but i shure do hope they go and enjoy every miniute of it they deserve it. Its a grate day to be a Phillies fan World Series Champs 08'.:sohappy:

Roxas

2008 world champs!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

The cynic in me hastens to point out that every team in the world series is american. (except one canadian) hardly a WORLD series, meh congrats on your team winning though.

dandaman

^I always hate the "World Champions" tag anywhere outside of international (i.e. outside of the U.S. and Canada) competitions. :lol:

WeluvMickey

Phillies!!

Hey-

I was wondering the same...

Will the PHILLIES be going to DISNEY?!?

I have friends traveling next week...as is almost the entire state of NJ!?!

trr1

if only we could hear Harry Kalas:king: saying..." WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD !!!!!!"

what an amazing game! being a lifelong phillie phan, my emotions are still getting in the way of my words.......

the last time they won i was in high school

Go phillies!!!!

I was there! We didnt get out of the city until 4 am!! I'll be at the parade tommorow. I leave for Disney in 10 days--It would be incredible to see another parade honoring my homeown team!!!

Plutofan1

The cynic in me hastens to point out that every team in the world series is american. (except one canadian) hardly a WORLD series, meh congrats on your team winning though.

World's best players (many, maybe close to half, aren't even american), playing on World's best teams. Hence, World Champions.

Can't wait for the parade tomorrow!! They're expecting more than a million people on Broad Street!!:sohappy:

HMF

World's best players (many, maybe close to half, aren't even american), playing on World's best teams. Hence, World Champions.

Can't wait for the parade tomorrow!! They're expecting more than a million people on Broad Street!!:sohappy:
I wish I could go.:( I was in the city today.:shrug:

WDWFigment

^I always hate the "World Champions" tag anywhere outside of international (i.e. outside of the U.S. and Canada) competitions. :lol:

We're Amerocentrists, of course our championships are the World Championships.

But in all seriousness, there is no country in the world that could assemble a team capable of beating even our worst pro teams in the major sports (with the exception of hockey--and soccer is not a major [US] sport). The dollars of US pro sports draw in a lot of talent.

Plutofan1

Come On, Go!! Who knows when they'll win again! You'll have a good time! We bought tickets @ Citizens Bank Park on ebay for the celebration rally afterwards.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom