Phase closing and wait times - holidays 2012

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
MK wait times 2:25pm - Pan 170, Belle 120, Mermaid 110, Pooh 90, Space 90, Big Thunder 90, Barnstormer 80, Splash 80, Buzz 65, JC 60, HM 45

MissM

The Barnstormer it 80 minutes long?! Belle is 120 minutes long?! Lastly who goes into a wait that is almost 3 hours? Are they crazy?
Having been on many phased closing days (like July 4th, NYE, etc.) I go into it knowing I won't be riding rides. As a Florida-Resident AP though, I don't mind. It would definitely suck a lot more if you're there for your one visit because riding things is really just not part of the plan. I like to go and just take in the setting, and the decorations and such. But you definitely need to have patience and also low expectations of what you can accomplish for sure!

Figgy1

Premium Member

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
DAK wait times 2:30pm - Safaris 70, Everest 55, Dinosaur 40, Kali 10, Primeval Whirl 30, Triceratop 40, Tough to Be a Bug 10

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Studios wait times 2:15pm - Toy Story 120mins, Star Tours 60mins, Tower 50mins, Rock n Roller 30mins, Great Movie Ride 20mins

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hoping to make it down over the holidays one year not for the rides but to see all the decorations and holiday shows guess I should plan on Extremely early to very late days. Best of luck Merry Xmas and just remember the worst day at Disney is better then then the best day at work.
That is the attitude to have! Merry Christmas to you!

PhotoDave219

Phase 4 is very, very rare but does happen. Epcot Center Drive was backed up horribly this morning, beyond the Epcot split. Took my friend an hour to get to work.

Short version? If you can somehow find your way to the turnstyles, you can get in... Generally speaking.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom