Pets and Disney

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yep, my Pup is named Walter, mostly Walt.

My DH childhood dog was named Mickey.

madtea_party

My dog's name is Rusty, but we all call him Roo. Only recently did I realize that that was the name of a character from Winnie the Pooh! I originally wanted to name him Mickey, but it eventually changed to Rusty, but everyone calls him Roo.

He probably doesn't even know what name to answer to anymore lol, we have so may nicknames for him!

Tiggerfanatic

Many, many years ago as a newlywed, we had a beagle named Tigger - very aptly named as he was the most hyper dog I have ever seen!! Then, through the years we've had cats Jasmine and Cindy (Cinderella), and a Dalmation named Patch. Patch died quietly in her sleep at 14. She was the best dog ever. Her replacement was a black lab named Indy, because "We named the dog Indiana."

Spikerdink

One of my friends named her cats Belle and Flower....

I haven't named any of my dogs after Disney...but maybe the next one!

Fantasmic

17012006013.jpg
This is my Cavalier, her name is Kida :)

It really bothers me when people pronounce it Kid-da though. It's Keydah! (But ya'll know that here)

jayhawkmickey

My wife thinks I suggested Elliot for our dogs name because of her favorite character on Law and Order SVU, but its really for the dragon in Pete's dragon. I smerk everytime were watching the MSEP and she says "Hey there's an Elliot like ours". Wooohahaha! Oh and she vetoed Oswald eventhough he turned out to totaly be an Ozzy.;)

R W B

Our 5 year old toy schauzer's registered name is:

Musicmaker's Riley Belle's Zip a Dee Doo Da Day

Musicmaker's: required by the kennel where we got our girl from
Riley: sidekick from the Disney movie "National Treasure"
Belle: as in the princess!
Zip a Dee Doo Da Day: oh-so very Disney, wouldn't ya think?

Puppy pics!

Riley_Belles_Ears.jpg

Ears_to_Riley.jpg

They're my favorites!
Should of named him "Jock" from lady and the tramp. Good looking dog though!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom