Peter Pan

Yodadudeman

I fully agree that the Fantasyland expansion will indeed take a lot of pressure off of not just the older Fantasyland attractions, but on a lot of the other attractions and facilities throughout the Magic Kingdom as well.

That way, they can be able to schedule more rehabs without fear.

One can only hope they will...

RSoxNo1

True, but little of that is due to popularity. It is due to the fact that if you don't ride Pan early, you will inevitable face a long wait due to it's horrible capacity.
Sort of the same for Midway Mania. Yes, it is popular, but the rush to get there, and consistantly long lines are also a product of it's limited capacity.

On the subject of Pan, I'd love to see it be closed when FLE opens for a complete re-imagining. It needs it, but likely won't get it.

I fixed that for you.

skimbob

Pan has a long wait on both coasts. If I remember correctly we have no fast pass for that ride in DL. I have been spending so much time lately at WDW I have forgotten about my park. I always try to go to PPF but I am the only family member who is willing to stand in a long line for it.

ToTBellHop

how much would it really cost to refurbish Pan? Hire some illegals to re-apply aluminum foil to the inside of the volcano and you are halfway there...

Our version also desperately needs the 4-person pirate ships. Current capacity is far too low.

Jakester

Don't forget about the TTA. You must be able to stand to get up the escalator, and they will not allow chairs to go up even if you want to try. But I believe those are the only two - we've been to 'em all, haha.

That said, I have assisted in carrying someone onto Pan before. It's difficult and stressful for everyone involved. Interesting to hear it's not officially condoned.

My hope is once TLM and Mine Train are done, they shut down Pan for a good year rebuild. They haven't been able to afford the capacity, but hopefully with those two new rides in the vicinity it will finally happen.

I've always found it so odd that the one ride where everyone gets to have the fantasy of flying, unless you can't walk.

Even with those 2new rides open, even on a nonbusy day, peter pan will still be an hour wait.

vinnya1726

The four person ride vechicle is a must...This would move PPF along so much faster. This in addition to the changes that have been talked about for the que would do great things for a classic attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom