Peter Pan was freakin me out...anyone else?

marksniles

I saw the chains! I saw the chains! They were attached to his waist in the back of him. He had to keep pulling his shirt down to cover them. I wonder why? It's probably for safety reasons but you think they might have used something a little less chain gangish! :lol:

KevinPage

Are Tink's implants silicone or saline? Or can't she just sprinkle some pixie dust on her chest, seems far easier.

YES, Peter Pan is very disturbing in person. I like him in the movies, but in person is like watching a episode of The Wiggles while they are singing (The horror)

DisneyPan

All I have to say is that I feel very weird about this thread. Since the 100 YOM began, the need for Peter Pans have been very high (ie: sets, castle show, parades). Now he is a priority character. That means they need not be picky when approving these great friends of Peter Pan. I agree: it's the biggest challenge playing someone as young as 12 years old. People tend to overact the part producing a somewhat retarded outcome.

It takes character studying of children, not just watching the movie a bunch of times!!!

KentB3

Originally posted by DisneyPan
All I have to say is that I feel very weird about this thread. Since the 100 YOM began, the need for Peter Pans have been very high (ie: sets, castle show, parades). Now he is a priority character. That means they need not be picky when approving these great friends of Peter Pan. I agree: it's the biggest challenge playing someone as young as 12 years old. People tend to overact the part producing a somewhat retarded outcome.

What's 100 YOM? Also, how does this affect character needs?

It takes character studying of children, not just watching the movie a bunch of times!!!

Seems odd to me that Peter Pan would freak people out! BTW, I have read numerous stories (in books, magazines, and especially on the Internet) about character CM's at WDW interacting with park guests, particularly children. So far, I have heard more great stories about Peter Pan than any other character by far! I'm not sure if this is the same CM or not, but I have heard about Peter really going out of his way for the guests; such as spending as much time with kids as they wanted, spotting certain children in parade crowds from a distance, and even remembering kids he had met years earlier!!!!!

Really is something special for the younger children who think that the character CM's really are the characters! :D

meeko_33785

Originally posted by KentB3
What's 100 YOM? Also, how does this affect character needs?

100 YOM stands for "100 Years of Magic Celebration", which was the event WDW was celebrating from last year. It effects Peter because when they started the celebration, Peter has been making many more appearences than he use to since he has to appear in the daily parade at MK and the Castle Show on top of SpectroMagic.

wl2002girl

How do you create a photo album or post a picture in a reply??? :hammer:

We were Peter Pan & Wendy at MNSSHP on 10/31!!!!

I remember seeing Pan & his shadow ...

BRER STITCH

YIKES!!!

After viewing some of those pictures, I'd like to suggest that Disney just take the plunge and PLEASE change the character's name to Peter PANTS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lookaroun

wl2002girl

Capt - I don't recall if we said HI. :confused:
Do you recall seeing a 6'5" Pan grabbing at his tights all night with a Wendy in tow? HOW DO I POST PICTURES???? :brick:

DisneyDefenders

Posting Pictures

wl2002grl...saw a few of those! LOL

As far as posting pictures...on the WDW Magic Menu click on PHOTO ALBUMS...then find the link that says MY ALBUM and the rest is pretty user friendly. ;)

imagineergurl...who'se the lucky guy!?! :kiss:

DisneyPan

Meeko: Thanks for answering those questions for me.

WDWBabe: Yes, but in my defense none of those pics posted are of me *and Peter Pan*. You can find one in the character section under Most Popular Images - Character Meet and Greet. Meeko provided the pic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom