Peter Pan Ride Accident

ScrapIron

MicBat said:
Wow... You've got balls. And just so you know, the kid on mission space was 4 and it was a previous medical condition. I cant believe I'm arguing this.

I can't believe the number of you that can't recognize blatant sarcasm and irony when it's staring you in the face:rolleyes: .

If it turns out that I'm the one that is misreading PrincessCookie, then by all means, please carry on.

Cheers.

maxime29

Premium Member
PrincessCookie said:
I don't feel like aruging over how I am right :lol:, so I'm just going to say..
I hope that guy getse out there O.K.

Way to go for not reading the whole reason of the injury, tool.

wdwishes2005

ScrapIron said:
I can't believe the number of you that can't recognize blatant sarcasm and irony when it's staring you in the face:rolleyes: .

If it turns out that I'm the one that is misreading PrincessCookie, then by all means, please carry on.

Cheers.
I was judging from the second post.

AEfx

Peter Pan could definately benefit from a restructring in loading. Unlike virtually every other ride that uses a similar mechanism, there is no way to slow the walkway - it's either E-stop (which can mean evac, which on Pan means calling in Reedy Creek because of the nature of the attraction) or no-stop. This means it is very difficult for disabled, and lesser abled people to ride.

It remains such a perrenially popular ride that I do wish they would eliminate these and other problems in the future by putting the money into it to do it right. It's kind of sad that a ride that lets you fly requires you to walk to get on. As someone who travels to WDW with a disabled child, getting on and off Pan is just an incredible stress and it could definately be made safer and more accessable for such an iconic ride.

AEfx

brookskk

What happened?

Raven66 said:
Thanks for posting that link. I watched the little news clip. I just love the girl that had to have her 10 seconds of fame.:lookaroun Anyway, the reporter did mention the other incidents, but she said there were pre-exsisting(sp?) conditions, except for the girl on ToT. I don't know if it's posted anywhere but How is that girl doing?

Can you please tell me what happened to the girl on ToT? I didn't hear about that one. Thank you.

peter11435

wdwishes2005 said:
She had a brain anueryism(sp?) after she got off.
But it is also important to point out that she had been complaining of leg cramps and severe headachs for a few days before she rode tower. Tower did not cause her anueryism.

kcnole

I could easily see how ToT could cause problems if there were preexisting conditions. I rode it for the first time this year and I thought I was dying on it. lol I love the theming and the ride up until the drop but that was the worst thing I've ever experienced. I never have screamed on a ride until that one.

wdwishes2005

peter11435 said:
But it is also important to point out that she had been complaining of leg cramps and severe headachs for a few days before she rode tower. Tower did not cause her anueryism.
Thanks for pointing that out, I forgot to mention it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom