Peter Pan Refurbishment in January 2019?

Dang, I was really hoping we’d get a major refurb. I love PPF but it needs much more work than can be done in one month.

I rode it a couple weeks ago and all I could think about was how disappointed I would be if I was a first-time visitor who had just waited about an hour for it.

Speedy71

You're forgetting Hook yelling "Fire Mr. Smee", "Help me Mr. Smee help me", "Now I got you Peter Pan", and "There take that Peter Pan" which can be heard everywhere once you enter Never land.

Thanks for getting that constant yelling stuck in my head again.

RSoxNo1

This side of Fantasyland needs a total rebuild. I've long been a proponent of moving it's a small world to Epcot, but a larger, better Peter Pan's Flight should certainly be in the cards. I would replace Peter Pan's Flight with Tangled themed dining (Snuggly Duckling?) and putting Frozen, Tangled and Peter Pan on the small world footprint.

I'mwatchinguWizowski

I just watch the Shanghai video...man I wish they would completely gut and redo this!! This is one of my favorite rides because of the nostalgic memories I have but it needs a overhaul!!

Bocabear

This side of Fantasyland needs a total rebuild. I've long been a proponent of moving it's a small world to Epcot, but a larger, better Peter Pan's Flight should certainly be in the cards. I would replace Peter Pan's Flight with Tangled themed dining (Snuggly Duckling?) and putting Frozen, Tangled and Peter Pan on the small world footprint.
if you did that, they would have even smaller footprints than they currently do...If they moved Small World to EPCOT (Which would never happen, they could demolish the Small World building and the Village Hause, push everything back and open up the worst bottleneck in the park... you may have room for 2 attractions.. They could do a greatly expanded and double tracked PPF, and maybe a Tangled small atrraction to tie into the Tangled toilets...But I don't think they would ever consider anything this huge construction-wise.

Bocabear

Yes, I agree.

BUT! Given the track record of rehabs lately..
We don't need a new improved "Journey Into Your Peter Pan Nightmare..."
If you look at both the Disneyland refurbishment and the Shanghai PPF, you can see they are doing some very nice things with the ride... I would LOVE to see our current version completely demolished and replaced with the Shanghai version...it has much better effectsbetter effects and storytelling...a better all around experience...

RSoxNo1

if you did that, they would have even smaller footprints than they currently do...If they moved Small World to EPCOT (Which would never happen, they could demolish the Small World building and the Village Hause, push everything back and open up the worst bottleneck in the park... you may have room for 2 attractions.. They could do a greatly expanded and double tracked PPF, and maybe a Tangled small atrraction to tie into the Tangled toilets...But I don't think they would ever consider anything this huge construction-wise.
I feel you're disagreeing with me and then suggesting more or less the same thing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom