Peru to World Showcase Rumor

nibblesandbits

I read something that Ricky Brigante posted on this yesterday. I don't remember exactly where I read it, but the article stated this does NOT mean a new pavillion, only a presence at the EPCOT F&W Festival this year.
I just wanted to quote this as I read that as well. I have a strong feeling this is for the Food and Wine Festival stuff...nothing more and nothing less. But I think it was from a different site...not Ricky's.

Definitely not feeling the whole idea of this being a legitimate rumor...just something someone wishes would happen in World Showcase. :lookaroun

TimNRA757

Doubtful anything will happen in the near future. If there were to be a new nation added I'd like to see some kind of Slavic nation added.

Did Knee

I got a less expensive idea for a Pavilion: Just put up guard towers and barbed wire between Japan and Morocco and call it North Korea. They can even simulate the starvation there cheaply by simply not putting in any restaurants. :eek::D

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I would have to reconsider my current career path were that to happen....

In my old job 90% of my team were Polish, the stuff they used to bring me back I didn't have to buy vodka for years, I even have some strange ales left in my garage. Cant remember the name but the one with the stalk in the bottle was excelent.

Sir_Cliff

Being a half Peruvian I find it offensive that many would think that Peru is a drug haven. Peruvian culture is far different from it neighboring countries, its a mix of old ancient Inca, Asian influences, and Spaniard cultures. Though it maybe far fetch that Disney will consider to built a Peruvian Pavilion any time soon, I applaud the creator of this topic for thinking outside the box and instead of hearing the same old tired rumors of Russia and Greece being built.
I agree Peru would be a great addition and is an amazing country (I've travelled there 3 times already and hope to get back again soon!). It would be my pick for a South American pavilion and far above most if not all of the other suggestions that seem to always be floating around for WS.

I also think it's a bit rich to talk about a "Peruvian Drug Cartel Bistro" as appropriate for Peru. Perhaps they could also add an "American Cocaine Cafe" to the American Adventure while they're at it as that would more accurately reflect who is consuming the stuff.

epcotWSC

Any additions to WSC is cool to me, but what about Russia, Egypt, Greece, India, & Spain? You know, some of the greatest empires and rich cultures in the world?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Any additions to WSC is cool to me, but what about Russia, Egypt, Greece, India, & Spain? You know, some of the greatest empires and rich cultures in the world?
At this point I would be fine with Liechtenstein coming to WS as long as it had an attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom