Perry, Phineas and Ferb!

Figgy1

Original Poster
My ds is a huge P&F fan! Last trip he even wore blue shorts with an orange and white striped shirt for the day of the m&g (he's a red head) so he and Phineas would look alike! I think with the m&g in HS and Agent P's adventures in EPCOT WS there's enogh of a Phineas and Ferb to make anyone happy he dissagrees!:eek: So can you help us settle this? Do you think we need more, less or did Disney get it right?

Chrononymous

Is P&F a kids/tween show or would somebody in their twenties be able to appreciate it as well? I saw it's up on Netflix now and thought about giving it a shot.

Yes. You should absolutely see it.

It's a kids show...but it has so many awesome adult references too.

It is everything great that Disney stands for...Limitless imagination, an adventurous spirit, catchy songs,inspired humor, teamwork, and evil Inators!

Figgy1

Original Poster

It is everything great that Disney stands for...Limitless imagination, an adventurous spirit, catchy songs,inspired humor, teamwork, and evil Inators!
You forgot to add it keeps the kids quiet for hours when they are stuck inside!

openendedsky

I'll have to check it out then. I love it when children's shows actually have a good message and have parts that adults can enjoy as well, rather than being rather vapid and meaningless.

Alley7728

Is P&F a kids/tween show or would somebody in their twenties be able to appreciate it as well? I saw it's up on Netflix now and thought about giving it a shot.
It's defiantly not just for kids. With subtle hints of adult humor without being provocative it's cute. Worth checking out. It's always my go to cartoon when I have my nieces and nephews over. My 14 yr old will sit and watch right along and I too get entertained.

Mouseketeer #1

I've only ever seen them in the parks one time, in HS. I wish I had seen them other places. Also, DC seems to be phasing P+F out because they're never on anymore (unless on DXD) and they never have a new episode...

Mouseketeer #1

It was the only cartoon they had for a year r so now they have fish hooks and gravity falls. I think gravity falls is on par with p&f

I've watched it quite a few times and it just doesn't have the same feeling as P+F...it seems too childish to me. P+F has a lot of hidden humor but GF doesn't really...that's just my feelings though, I know a lot of people who like GF

Bparso87

I've watched it quite a few times and it just doesn't have the same feeling as P+F...it seems too childish to me. P+F has a lot of hidden humor but GF doesn't really...that's just my feelings though, I know a lot of people who like GF
It feels like it should be on Cartoon Network not DC but I like it but still like P&F better and both are way better the fish hooks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom