Perry, Phineas and Ferb!

Bparso87

I agree that it seems more like something off of Cartoon Network, and I definitely agree that they're both better then Fish Hooks. I don't even understand why people like that one, it makes me want to claw out my eyes.
Some ppl do it has been on for awhile and still has new episodes but the cartoons on xd r just horrible even their marvel cartoons.

bethymouse

My boys love Phin & Ferb! I have to admit, I do too! The meet n greet is fine, but the rumored Perry hasn't happened yet.:(
The boys loved the Phin & Ferb adventure @ EPCOT! We did Japan, and they wanted to do more! We could've spent all day doing the "missions!":)
I guess I would hope that maybe they'd do a bit more for good ole Phin & Ferb!;)

King Panda 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
68024688.jpg

Oh ..... there he is :D

Dragonrider1227

There's enough Phineas and Ferb. We need more Doofensmirtz! I want a meet and greet and Doofensmirtz! And... maybe his daughter :D I also can't believe there's no Perry meet and greet. He's only like, the most popular character in the show!
I've only ever seen them in the parks one time, in HS. I wish I had seen them other places. Also, DC seems to be phasing P+F out because they're never on anymore (unless on DXD) and they never have a new episode...
Well, I think DXD is supposed to be the "DIsney Channel for boys" anyway so they probably think it belongs there more

HouCuseChickie

More!

Let me just say, if I ever met Dr. Doofenshmirtz in the park, I would faint from being star struck.

Completely agree! I love Doof and would relish the opportunity to meet him and discuss my plans for "pure evil!":D

It's just such a well done show, and I think anyone who thinks it's just for kids hasn't actually sat down and watched a few episodes. I mean, there is definitely some content in each one written to go over kids' heads...even some things that are a bit edgy for Disney imo-- even more reason to love it. I remember a while back they had some Doofenshmirtz mini blimps they'd used for some kind of event...and while there's not much to them...surely they could use them someplace. Ultimatley, I think there needs to be an Agent P M&G and I think Dr. D would be an awesome compliment to that.

On a grander scale, I could see a full blown attraction. The boys can build anything and their first ep (which has been revisited a couple of times) was a roller coaster...so it would be really fun to have something where you wind up in the middle of some of the boys' more interesting projects...as well as some new ones.

Genie of the Lamp

Major Monogram:Morning Agent P. The Evil Dr. Doofenschmirtz is up to no good and is trying to take over the whole Reedy Creek-Lake Buena Vista-Kissimme area. Stop him this once and oh and try not to wreck the new hovercraft we supplied to you. Good luck agent P and Carl this isn't the OWCA's monthly magazine I ordered, this is my YMCA monthly program magazine. Carl: Sorry sir. Then you flash to parents telling the kids they won a trip to WDW (tie in that Disney Time promo) and let them bring their friends and Jeremy. Phineas: Ferb, I know what we're going to do today and the next week. And that's to go to WDW and help the Imagineers build whatever it is their working on. This has the making of a very good episode. Oh, btw, I love P&F. Only show I'll watch on the thing that is called the Disney Channel although I will selectively watch movies they put on their and randomly watch Good Luck Charlie.

Bparso87

Major Monogram:Morning Agent P. The Evil Dr. Doofenschmirtz is up to no good and is trying to take over the whole Reedy Creek-Lake Buena Vista-Kissimme area. Stop him this once and oh and try not to wreck the new hovercraft we supplied to you. Good luck agent P and Carl this isn't the OWCA's monthly magazine I ordered, this is my YMCA monthly program magazine. Carl: Sorry sir. Then you flash to parents telling the kids they won a trip to WDW (tie in that Disney Time promo) and let them bring their friends and Jeremy. Phineas: Ferb, I know what we're going to do today and the next week. And that's to go to WDW and help the Imagineers build whatever it is their working on. This has the making of a very good episode. Oh, btw, I love P&F. Only show I'll watch on the thing that is called the Disney Channel although I will selectively watch movies they put on their and randomly watch Good Luck Charlie.
Yes I to watch good luck Charlie and I now watch Jessie and Austin and ally with the kids that ain't that bad.

Jo DeVil

We Love them (DS8, DH & Me) We even have the songs in the car!
Any song that has the line "All the kids at school are gonna have a conniption, When they see my funky Egyptian" Can't be bad LOL The new Series started last night on XD (UK)

Walt 1901

I for one would love to see P&F replace Dreamfinder and join Figment in Imagination at EPCOT. I think if they brought back the original ride track and had some AA's of P&F would be a great ride. P&F are all about what you can do with your imagination that it would be a perfect fit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom