• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

PERMITS

Phrubruh

Advertisement
Sounds like the new Santa stuff announced today.
So they have to get a temporary use permit every time they get the Santa meet & greet out?

Phrubruh

A B-list princess meet and greet? This is were we meet Princess Eilonwy, Princess Elena, Princess Giselle, Princess Kida, Princess Sofia, Princess Kairi, Princess Vanellope von Schweetz and finally Princess Leia!!!

SSG

Original Poster
A crane? Is SWL work going to happen here as well?

Permit Number: BLD2016-04423 Status: Received Map Info: 1313 S HARBOR BLVD 5402 (Rancho Del Zocalo)
Name: WALT DISNEY WORLD CO
Address: 1313 S HARBOR 5402
Received Date: 09/13/2016
Parcel: 08219019
Plan Check Date:
Issue Date:
Expiration Date:
Finaled Date:
Description: Disney - Frontierland - Rancho Del Zocalo - Tenant Improvement: Installation of a wall mounted crane on Rancho Del Zorro existing roof parapet.

mikenatcity1

Permit Number: BLD2016-04423 Status: Received Map Info: 1313 S HARBOR BLVD 5402 (Rancho Del Zocalo)
Plan Check Date:
Issue Date:
Expiration Date:
Finaled Date:
Description: Disney - Frontierland - Rancho Del Zocalo - Tenant Improvement: Installation of a wall mounted crane on Rancho Del Zorro existing roof parapet.
What is Rancho Del Zorro? I know the restaurant Del Zocolo, but not Zorro...and what is a crane doing there I wonder...

dweezil78

Plan Check Date:
Issue Date:
Expiration Date:
Finaled Date:
It's just a wall mounted crane... Probably to help with loading supplies or something I'd imagine? One of these guys....

SSG

Original Poster
It's just a wall mounted crane... Probably to help with loading supplies or something I'd imagine? One of these guys....

Maybe, although it's tough to think of what a Mexican dining location needs to lift that requires something like that.

SSG

Original Poster
Think outside the box. My guess is this is for use in the Big Thunder maintenance area.
Do you think it's close enough for a wall mount crane to be effective? I know Zocalo is next to BT but I seem to recall several feet of separation.

dweezil78

Do you think it's close enough for a wall mount crane to be effective? I know Zocalo is next to BT but I seem to recall several feet of separation.
The back of Zocalo is adjacent to the BTM train service station, so that would make sense...

NobodyElse

Like I said, just a guess. The wall crane/winch setup pictured above extends out several feet (and that's just an example). I suppose we'll see (or likely most of us won't see, as it'll be backstage).

Top Bottom