Permits 2024

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Not to clutter up this thread, but it's hilarious to me that the WDW Lose Today site claims some Twitter account "first reported" the JII construction permit... a full day and a half after @danlb_2000 posted it in this very thread.

Full disclosure: I was only checking that moronic site to see if they had reported something already posted on this site. I so rarely visit that site, it may be a once-every-two-years event. I feel dirty just reading their clickbait titles. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go bathe in Lysol.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Not to clutter up this thread, but it's hilarious to me that the WDW Lose Today site claims some Twitter account "first reported" the JII construction permit... a full day and a half after @danlb_2000 posted it in this very thread.

Full disclosure: I was only checking that moronic site to see if they had reported something already posted on this site. I so rarely visit that site, it may be a once-every-two-years event. I feel dirty just reading their clickbait titles. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go bathe in Lysol.

I have gotten use to people steeling my scoops. For a time there I was secretly watermarking any permit drawing I posted just to see if people were stealing them. I will say that I am glad that the site which cannot be named has finally cleaned up their act and actually credits me and this site now.

Love Ft Wilderness

@danlb_2000 Thank you for putting in all the effort and providing us with this information.

I enjoy trying to interpret what the permits may be used for. I do have a question. Many of us know that the exercise trail between Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge has been cleared and prepped. We don't know when it will be completed or open for use again. Would Disney need to pull a permit for the paving of it? It seems we knew everything that was happening with the GF to MK walking path. Thanks in advance.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
@danlb_2000 Thank you for putting in all the effort and providing us with this information.

I enjoy trying to interpret what the permits may be used for. I do have a question. Many of us know that the exercise trail between Fort Wilderness and Wilderness Lodge has been cleared and prepped. We don't know when it will be completed or open for use again. Would Disney need to pull a permit for the paving of it? It seems we knew everything that was happening with the GF to MK walking path. Thanks in advance.

Yes, that would need a permit.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
4/22/2024

ANIMAL KINGDOM
1205 W SAVANNAH CIR(BABOON BLDG 11) - General Construction

DISNEY SPRINGS
1530 E BUENA VISTA DR # 1N(TOWN CENTER B17-115/215 - RON JON) - Electrical

MAGIC KINGDOM
4845 CARIBBEAN WY(JUNGLE CRUISE) - General Construction

4/23/2024

ANIMAL KINGDOM
662 W SAVANNAH CIR(NEXTEL CELL TOWER (ANIMAL KINGDOM)) - REmove old equip&install (6) Antennas (6)RRUs (2)0VPs and misc cables (1) monopole collar mount assembly & crossover plates

EPCOT
1900 AVENUE OF THE STARS(UNITED KINGDOM) - General Construction
1460 AVENUE OF THE STARS(ODYSSEY RESTAURANT) - Mechanical
2025 AVENUE OF THE STARS(CENTER 4.5 SECURITY BOOTH) - General Construction

GRAND FLORIDIAN
3471 FLORIDIAN WY(GRAND FLORIDIAN BLDG 8 (5) BOCA CHICA (RM 8101-8528)) - Electrical

4/24/2024

DISNEY SPRINGS
1686 E BUENA VISTA DR # A(MARKETPLACE JOFFREY'S HANDCRAFTED SMOOTHIES) - General Construction
1686 E BUENA VISTA DR # B(MARKETPLACE WETZEL'S PRETZELS) - General Construction Plumbing

EPCOT
2010 AVENUE OF THE STARS(THE LAND) - General Construction
2009 AVENUE OF THE STARS(THE LAND GREENHOUSES) - General Construction

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
151 ASCOT DR(DHS WOODY'S LUNCH BOX AND AREA RESTROOMS) - General Construction

4/25/2024

ART OF ANIMATION
2200 ANIMATION WY(DAAR BLDG 08 (RM 8501-8872)) - General Construction

4/26/2024

ANIMAL KINGDOM
734 WERIKHE WY # C(THIRSTY RIVER BAR) - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

CARIBBEAN BEACH
1086 ESPLANADE AVE(RIVIERA CAST BUS STOP) - Install new water supply above ground to chiller water tower

DISNEY SPRINGS
1536 E BUENA VISTA DR # 1A(TOWN CENTER B19-109 - AMORETTE'S BAKERY) - General Construction
1472 E BUENA VISTA DR # C03(DTD OPS TEAM COMPOUND LOT C03) - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

EPCOT
2020 AVENUE OF THE STARS(LIVING SEAS) - General Construction

FORT WILDERNESS
1700 HICKORY HOLLOW(FT WILDERNESS LOOP 1700 TRS) - Electrical
1900 WAGON WHEEL WY(FT WILDERNESS LOOP 1900 COMFORT STATION) - Electrical
1400 BIG BEAR PATH(FT WILDERNESS LOOP 1400 COMFORT STATION) - Electrical
900 QUAIL TRAIL(FT WILDERNESS LOOP 900 COMFORT STATION) - Electrical
800 JACK RABBIT RUN(FT WILDERNESS LOOP 800 COMFORT STATION) - Electrical
300 CYPRESS KNEE CIR(FT WILDERNESS LOOP 300 COMFORT STATION) - Electrical
200 PALMETTO PATH(FT WILDERNESS LOOP 200 COMFORT STATION) - Electrical
1600 TIMBER TRAIL(FT WILDERNESS LOOP 1600 COMFORT STATION) - Electrical
3650 BIG PINE RD - General Construction

HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS
900 THEATER OF THE STARS DR(TOWER OF TERROR) - General Construction

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
Big pine again, I looked up the contractor and it looks like they do three main things. Bathrooms, sports courts, and pools.

They are another one of those contractors that does a lot of stuff for Disney, carpentry, concrete, plumbing, HVAC, fencing, etc. They are one of the ones that does so much work that they have their own office trailer on property.

1714435160046.png

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
4/30/2024

ADMIN
3300 BONNET CREEK RD # C(INFORMATION SERVICES TR W279) - Electrical Addition

ANIMAL KINGDOM
797 WERIKHE WY(ASIA BLDG 36 TIGER) - General Construction
650 W SAVANNAH CIR(CAST CAFE) - General Construction
910 WERIKHE WY(SAFARI UNLOAD A) - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

CORONADO SPRINGS
1001 W BUENA VISTA DR(CORONADO SPRINGS MAIN BLDG) - Electrical

EPCOT
1890 AVENUE OF THE STARS # B(FISH N CHIPS FOOD KIOSK) - Repair Gas Lines

FORT WILDERNESS
3800 N WORLD DR # C2(STOLPORT FUTURE 3W TR) - IT LAN Room Clean up

GRAND FLORIDIAN
4421 FLORIDIAN WY # B(GRAND FLORIDIAN COURTYARD SPA) - Mechanical

NORTH SERVICE AREA
1200 FACILITIES WY(LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING) - Electrical

5/1/2024

DISNEY SPRINGS
1855 COMMUNITY DR(ENGINEERING SERVICES TR W110) - Electrical

EPCOT
1750 AVENUE OF THE STARS(GERMANY) - General Construction

GRAND FLORIDIAN
3401 FLORIDIAN WY(GRAND FLORIDIAN MEETING FACILITY) - Electrical

5/2/2024

DISNEY SPRINGS
1780 E BUENA VISTA DR(DISNEYS DAYS OF CHRISTMAS) - Elevator Work

TYPHOON LAGOON
1136 E BUENA VISTA DR(MISS ADVENTURE FALLS) - IT LAN Room Cleanup

5/3/2024

BLIZZARD BEACH
1506 W BUENA VISTA DR(BLIZZARD BEACH CROSS COUNTRY CREEK) - General Construction

CARIBBEAN BEACH
1114 CAYMAN WY(OLD PORT ROYALE) - OPR Vinyl Switchback Fencing

EPCOT
1780 AVENUE OF THE STARS(JAPAN) - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

GRAND FLORIDIAN
4401 FLORIDIAN WY(GRAND FLORIDIAN MAIN BLDG 4 (1) (RM4001-4430)) - General Conditions

MAGIC KINGDOM
4105 FLORIDIAN WY(WEDDING PAVILION) - General Conditions

OLD KEY WEST
1340 MILLERS RD(OLD KEY WEST BLDG 17 (RM 1701-1724)) - Mechanical
1260 MILLERS RD(OLD KEY WEST BLDG 22 (RM 2210-2225)) - Mechanical
1360 MILLERS RD(OLD KEY WEST BLDG 16 (RM 1610-1625)) - Mechanical

SARATOGA SPRINGS
1960 BROADWAY(CARRIAGE HOUSE) - Electrical

mattpeto

4/30/2024

ADMIN
3300 BONNET CREEK RD # C(INFORMATION SERVICES TR W279) - Electrical Addition

ANIMAL KINGDOM
797 WERIKHE WY(ASIA BLDG 36 TIGER) - General Construction
650 W SAVANNAH CIR(CAST CAFE) - General Construction
910 WERIKHE WY(SAFARI UNLOAD A) - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

CORONADO SPRINGS
1001 W BUENA VISTA DR(CORONADO SPRINGS MAIN BLDG) - Electrical

EPCOT
1890 AVENUE OF THE STARS # B(FISH N CHIPS FOOD KIOSK) - Repair Gas Lines

FORT WILDERNESS
3800 N WORLD DR # C2(STOLPORT FUTURE 3W TR) - IT LAN Room Clean up

GRAND FLORIDIAN
4421 FLORIDIAN WY # B(GRAND FLORIDIAN COURTYARD SPA) - Mechanical

NORTH SERVICE AREA
1200 FACILITIES WY(LAUNDRY AND DRY CLEANING) - Electrical

5/1/2024

DISNEY SPRINGS
1855 COMMUNITY DR(ENGINEERING SERVICES TR W110) - Electrical

EPCOT
1750 AVENUE OF THE STARS(GERMANY) - General Construction

GRAND FLORIDIAN
3401 FLORIDIAN WY(GRAND FLORIDIAN MEETING FACILITY) - Electrical

5/2/2024

DISNEY SPRINGS
1780 E BUENA VISTA DR(DISNEYS DAYS OF CHRISTMAS) - Elevator Work

TYPHOON LAGOON
1136 E BUENA VISTA DR(MISS ADVENTURE FALLS) - IT LAN Room Cleanup

5/3/2024

BLIZZARD BEACH
1506 W BUENA VISTA DR(BLIZZARD BEACH CROSS COUNTRY CREEK) - General Construction

CARIBBEAN BEACH
1114 CAYMAN WY(OLD PORT ROYALE) - OPR Vinyl Switchback Fencing

EPCOT
1780 AVENUE OF THE STARS(JAPAN) - Provide labor, material and/or electrical for construction

GRAND FLORIDIAN
4401 FLORIDIAN WY(GRAND FLORIDIAN MAIN BLDG 4 (1) (RM4001-4430)) - General Conditions

MAGIC KINGDOM
4105 FLORIDIAN WY(WEDDING PAVILION) - General Conditions

OLD KEY WEST
1340 MILLERS RD(OLD KEY WEST BLDG 17 (RM 1701-1724)) - Mechanical
1260 MILLERS RD(OLD KEY WEST BLDG 22 (RM 2210-2225)) - Mechanical
1360 MILLERS RD(OLD KEY WEST BLDG 16 (RM 1610-1625)) - Mechanical

SARATOGA SPRINGS
1960 BROADWAY(CARRIAGE HOUSE) - Electrical
Anything of interest here? General Construction at AK, German Pavilion, Blizzard Beach?

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
Anything of interest here? General Construction at AK, German Pavilion, Blizzard Beach?
The Blizzard Beach one seems promising given the company attached is Scenario Global. A quick look at their website should get any themepark nerd foaming at the mouth. https://scenario-global.com/company-profile/

How great would it be if they're doing something substantial for Blizzard Beach?!

Studio 407's design involvement at the Living Seas Pavilion is also interesting. They're "bread and butter" is restaurant theming, attraction queues, etc. And we all know the Living Seas is due an interior refresh.

Last edited:

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
The Blizzard Beach one sounds promising given the company attached is Scenario Global. A quick look at their website should get any themepark nerd foaming at the mouth. https://scenario-global.com/company-profile/

How great would it be if they're doing something substantial for Blizzard Beach?!

Studio 407's design involvement at the Living Seas Pavilion is also interesting. They're "bread and butter" is restaurant theming, attraction queues, etc. And we all know the Living Seas is due an interior refresh.

Blizzard Beach is currently closed for maintenance so this could just be something routine.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom