Perfect Packing List

KrzyKtty

I am now officially less than 90 days till DW day, bored at work, and impatient. So, I am getting together my perfect packing list. It made me think of all of those items we pack that might seem strange, impracticable, or even ingenuous to others.

What are the off the wall things you can't go to Disney without?

I don't have any historically really, but I would like to know yours! This year though we are going with one of those Running Buddy magnetic pouches instead of the dreaded f@nny pack.

Weather_Lady

I didn't read the prior posts and am obsessed -- OBSESSED! -- with packing light (1 carryon bag per person), so our packing list is pretty well trimmed-down to begin with. However, the things we take to WDW that don't go on a typical trip are:
1 - autograph books (for the kids)
2 - LED Nightlight
3 - glow bracelets/necklaces from the dollar store
4 - disposable rain ponchos from the dollar store
5 - non-perishable breakfast foods (e.g., Pop tarts, granola bars, dry cereal) for the hotel room
6 - 3x5 cards with our daily proposed itinerary and touring plans, with FP+ and ADRs
7 - MagicBands

Everything else is your standard clothes-and-toiletries, including a simple First Aid kit and, for longer stays, laundry supplies.

Upvote 0

Kristamouse

We have 6 kids and drive so our list is a bit different than some...
*Foaming hand soap, my kids wash up well on their own with this than bar soap
*Hangers, there are never enough. We hang everything but undies to open up drawers space for snacks and other needs I hate a cluttered space and countertops.
*small suction cups for toothbrushes to be out of way from mousekeeping
*premeasured laundry detergent, I do laundry twice on most week long trips
*small bottle of Dawn for pretreating stains, washing cups and other items
*paper towels
*duct tape for so many things
*wet ones for wiping down hard surfaces in room and in park like stroller tray, high chairs tables etc
*stroller rain cover
*powerstrip
*a few doses of common meds like Bendryal, Motrin, Pepcid for kids and adults.
Enjoy your trip:)

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Benadryl. My daughter got a heat rash last time we went and I didn't know what it was at first. I wish I would have had Benadryl though, just in case it was an allergic reaction to something.

Upvote 0

DiSnEyF@n

Also, a friend of mine just went and instead of the characters signing a book they brought a white colored hat (Disney Princess of course) and had them sign that... It was one less thing for the parents to carry!

Upvote 0

I am Timmy

Benadryl. My daughter got a heat rash last time we went and I didn't know what it was at first. I wish I would have had Benadryl though, just in case it was an allergic reaction to something.
I always bring Benadryl for my DS, he suffers from nausea and an ER doc some years ago told me this was GREAT for it. It works! At first sign of it, he takes two and it's taken care of. What a blessing.

Upvote 0

piglet21

I always bring a small, Shamwow type of towel that folds up nicely in my day bag! I absolutely hate sitting on wet seats. If I'm going on a water ride or if it rains I just wipe down the seat with the towel, ring it out later, and fold it back up and into my bag it goes! Dry butts all day :D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom