PeopleMover in Disneyland Paris

cloudboy

Original Poster
I know there is no Monorail or Wedway in Disneyland Paris. But a few sites I found mentioned something about a peoplemover in the park, perhaps this is something associated with the parking lot or from the train station? Anyone know what kind of system this is?

ogryn

Can you remember which site it was on?

The only transportation type thing I remember seeing was the train... I guess there are trams in the parking lot, but I wouldn't know, cause I've never been to the parking lot :p

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
At DLP there are covered travelators (speedramps) that run from the day guest car park to the parks entrance (almost) - they run down the center of the parking lot where WDW`s MK trams would. One set to the parks, one set back to your car. There are also the resort buses (very nice ones) that run the courtesy loops for each resort to the station:

Attachments

• DLP Aerial guide.jpg
    DLP Aerial guide.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 96

PATMAGIC

Oh i love those things they are in my view an attraction in itself, i love the Disney park music they play where they are, and i just wait for like about 10 mins just to get to the park entrance, and i don't have to walk to get to the parks, that is another big advantage.lol.

cloudboy

Original Poster
Thanks. I imagine they must be talking about the travelators (moving walkways?). I don't remember which site it was on - a trip planning one, I believe. Couldn't find it again.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom