People who STILL don't know how to use Fastpass....

TinkSassy

I don't know how many times I've explained the system to line weary families how to use FP while waiting for the parade.

Sometimes things not published like - FPs are good anytime after the window opens will keep a family from using it because they aren't sure they'll get back in time. Many still think you need to pay for it - just not reading the map.

Seems simple - put ticket in, get ticket and pass back, show up after start time, get on ride. Seems to be very complicated for some - :veryconfu

dweezil78

I used to give dirty looks to people who used FP at certain rides in Disneyland during the whole "put fastpass on EVERY ride" craze from earlier in the decade. Rides like Pirates that had previously been almost a walk-on, at least for a while, started to get backed up b/c the system just did not work on certain attractions. I know it wasn't the guests fault, but still, it was annoying. Thankfully management finally realized what a disaster putting the FP machines at a lot of those rides was and ripped 'em out eventually!!!

Common sense and logistics prevailed in the end! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom