people who are rude to the cast members

maelstrom

one time some guy refused to park where the parking attendant told him to. the parking attendant immediately got an attitude with the guy. moral of story: don't mess with the guy telling you where to park!

xstechbabe

Re: Re: people who are rude to the cast members

Originally posted by Space Ranger 1
Well said Buzz Babe, how bout those guests you have to deal with at the "merge point"? (where the stand by line and the fast pass line meet) You want to see the nastiest of guests, just hang out at the merge point for a little while.

I feel bad because i can feel the people staring down the merge cast member. It is not polite to stare.

MarkP8

Kick, pull, slam, pummel, and cuss at...

This is a post I had put under the "Presenting: 'Test the Limits Lab'" topic, but thought it would be more appropriate to post it here.

I've seen the Disney Characters (in particular, Pluto and Goofy) go through horrid punishments:

I witnessed a "little" (about 120 lbs.) boy that appeared to be about 7 or 8 years old use every bit of his strength and knock poor Goofy's nose so hard Goofy's "head" almost came off.

Another incident involved poor Pluto's tail...

...bite, slap, punch, kick...

What was that old saying? "Dog Bites Man" isn't news, but "Man Bites Dog" is?

And these kids' parents just stand by and say:

"Aww! Isn't that cute!"

"Floyd! Didya get that on digital?":(

EmeraldDolphin

I used to be a Cast Member at our local Disney Store, and I got some pretty rude guests too... I don't understand why people are rude... especially at WDW... it's the happiest place on earth! Who could be cranky & rude!? We are always very nice to all CM's we see!

snowwhite66

:) I applaud all the cast members at WDW. You are what makes Disney so magical for me and worth every penny that is spent there. WDW is still a santuary for me from the rude,crazy outside world I deal with every day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom