People trashing the parks

steviej

I see it frequently at work. I am a VP in a High School, and the lunch is rough. I have been told by parent and student alike.."this is why custodians are paid".

I'm not exactly a "back in my day" kinda guy, even though I am the ripe, old age of 29, but if my dad ever found out I said that, he'd threaten to break his foot off in a place that I don't think his foot can fit despite being threatened with it thousands of times

HRHPrincessAriel

My DW @awheartsdw picked up someone else trash waiting for the DME outside Poly. The woman with her children just left her coffee cup lying around. Ridiculous.

I see it frequently at work. I am a VP in a High School, and the lunch is rough. I have been told by parent and student alike.."this is why custodians are paid".
I was a teacher for six years and if a parent/student said this to me I would lose it. That is beyond ridiculous
If a kid tells me that they have to clean up MUCH more than Orginally asked!!!

HRHPrincessAriel

Remember the days when WDW used to be very cleans?
I actually think custodial does the best they can. I always seen multiple cast members(of all levels) pick up trash when they see it around.
I went to 6flags yesterday and omg the filth. It made me appreciate WDW all the more. I don't think I saw one custodian or any staff member for that matter dealing with trash. All sorts of trash and broken things everywhere. It was actually disgusting in multiple places.

Chef Mickey

Dirty people infuriate me. It's not that they are just dirty at Disney. I bet their house is a trash pit too.

These people have no respect for others, but does it really surprise anyone? People throw fast food OUT of their car while driving, leave their cups in parking spots, and throw cigarettes out of their car that they ruin by smoking inside. I'm sure they don't care because they only have 72 more payments on it before they trade the negative equity in for another bank owned car.

brb1006

I actually think custodial does the best they can. I always seen multiple cast members(of all levels) pick up trash when they see it around.
I went to 6flags yesterday and omg the filth. It made me appreciate WDW all the more. I don't think I saw one custodian or any staff member for that matter dealing with trash. All sorts of trash and broken things everywhere. It was actually disgusting in multiple places.
Six Flags Great Adventure?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
This was the parking lot of a Kenny Chesney concert just a few weeks ago:
Chesney concert.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom