People Mover

LastoneOn

Original Poster
Not trolling. You said there is no Yeti at Disneyland and I am pointing out that is a false statement. Disneyland had the infamou Harold for decades before being replaced with an updated Harold that actually works unlike Animal Kingdom. So Disneyland has not only an modern AA of a Yeti but ours actually can function without destroying our snow mountain roller coaster ride.
We were talking about The Yeti of EE.
Continuing to insist I was talking about something I wasn't talking about is stupid.
Was a perfectly fine topic and you decided to play the fool.

chadwpalm

In the Parks
No
I would personally be sad if they shortened the track. Part of the allure of our PM was that whole section that went out over Autopia and the Subs.
Oh yeah, for sure. That's why I had said it's a "better than nothing" solution, but there would be a lot of other hurdles as mentioned by others. At this point, it would probably be cheaper to incorporate the budget of bringing back the PM into a completely torn down and newly rebuilt Tomorrowland than to try and bring the existing tracks up to code.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

We were talking about The Yeti of EE.
Continuing to insist I was talking about something I wasn't talking about is stupid.
Was a perfectly fine topic and you decided to play the fool.
You literally said Disneyland does not have a yetti. so right there you are not talking about EE and said a false statement about Disneyland that I corrected you on.

solidyne

You literally said Disneyland does not have a yetti. so right there you are not talking about EE and said a false statement about Disneyland that I corrected you on.
Look, someone else already called out @LastoneOn regarding yeti at DL, and they replied amicably with the following.
There's 'yeti' and Yeti. :p
That was a humorous way to acknowledge the presence of yeti at both parks. The matter was closed before you even started! Chillllll 😉

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
I say they remove the people mover tracks & Autopia, and make it one big project to put in two seperate tracked attractions - one intense ride, and one relaxing ride. Maybe a 3rd, light-hearted kid attraction. Wishful thinking but still.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom