Pending...

GoofBall06

Original Poster
I recieved a letter from the WDW CP today that said that my appliacation is still being processed and that my status is still pending a final decision.

It has been about 2.5 weeks since I interviewed and they said that I will recieve an update on my status by Nov. 21.

I can't believe I have to wait longer!!! oy! 2.5 weeks were hard enough!

So my question is this, does Disney usually send out a letter like this (about how your application is still in the process) or should I be worried about not getting it :(

thank you!

Bug715

I didn't get a letter like this and I havn't heard of anyone who did. You shouldn't think too much about this. My recruiter sent out an e-mail saying that so many people have applied we can't hold e-presentation sessions. The good news is the Disney College Program is getting more popular but the bad news is there isn't always positions for everyone. And when they've created more positions many FT and PT CMs have experienced cutbacks in hours.

I know the waiting process is hard (I'm currently waiting to hear about some professional internships) but just try not to worry.

Mikelo

I didn't get a letter like this and I havn't heard of anyone who did. You shouldn't think too much about this. My recruiter sent out an e-mail saying that so many people have applied we can't hold e-presentation sessions. The good news is the Disney College Program is getting more popular but the bad news is there isn't always positions for everyone. And when they've created more positions many FT and PT CMs have experienced cutbacks in hours.

I know the waiting process is hard (I'm currently waiting to hear about some professional internships) but just try not to worry.

That's great that its getting more popular, but that means more competition! Haha, anyway, good luck to both of you! :D By the way, what professional internships did you apply for?

Tinkrbell

I was told I would find out if I got into the program or not in 2-3 weeks. It was 6 & a half weeks before I heard anything about it. I got in & Im now waiting to find out if my program got extended. I should find out in the next week & a half for that.

I didnt get a letter of any kind telling me that it would be a while longer before I find out, but I did call several times, asking when I would hear back from them.

JenJas87

I'm a campus rep at my school and I know people who applied for this season from my school had to wait 4-6 weeks to find out if they got in because of the popularity of the program. I wouldnt worry about it. If you think you did well in your interview you will probably be fine.

GoofBall06

Original Poster
i was chosen for attractions!!! I'm so excited! it was my number one choice too!!

i just hope i get an attraction with a fun "role" like Tower of Terror/ Haunted Mansion, etc

:-D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom