Rumor Pecos Bills to be rethemed?

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
Anything regarding a retheme about Peco's being rethemed has been kicked down the street because of Lightning McQueen speeding in and raising the electrical bill /s.

Nah but seriously, Peco's is gonna hang on until Cars is open, and probably a bit after that. Would be shocked if a retheme happens prior, be it Tiana or Hungry Bear or some secret third thing like 'Mater's Junkyard BBQ'.
Really hoping it isn't that third option. Cars "land" is bad enough. All for Cars, Just don't think the IP warrants a massive swath of land and multiple attractions. We'll see.

BTW, what is Junkyard BBQ is that like a McRib?

Bocabear

Is the listed menu on the article the entire menu for Pecos Bill? or are there other things? And why get rid of the Angus burgers to downgrade to 100% beef burgers? ( i know, cheaper with a price increase) And the "create your own bowl" thing is going to make the lines unbelievably long... It is slow enough with a very limited menu...now they are trying the Chipotle game? yikes... I was hoping this would have eventually become the New Orleans theme Tianas with menu to match...

Charlie The Chatbox Ghost

Really hoping it isn't that third option. Cars "land" is bad enough. All for Cars, Just don't think the IP warrants a massive swath of land and multiple attractions. We'll see.

BTW, what is Junkyard BBQ is that like a McRib?
You know, in hindsight, it’s really obvious how much Bob Iger LOVES Cars. Out of all the IPs he’s spearheaded into the parks, sequels, merchandise, etc., Cars is one of the ones he’s done that with the most, likely only placing below Star Wars and Marvel.

Brer Panther

I've learned it's best to not apply too much logic to the Cars universe. The more you think about it, the more questions it produces.
Heh, I know. I've spent enough time on the internet to know that people take Cars way too seriously.

We can ask these sort of questions about Toy Story too - how do the toys see things? They don't have actual eyes. They're just pieces of plastic painted on.

ᗩLᘿᑕ ✨ ᗩζᗩᗰ

HOUSE OF MAGIC
Premium Member
You know, in hindsight, it’s really obvious how much Bob Iger LOVES Cars. Out of all the IPs he’s spearheaded into the parks, sequels, merchandise, etc., Cars is one of the ones he’s done that with the most, likely only placing below Star Wars and Marvel.
He doesn't love Cars. He loves the response Carsland got in DCA and the merch the IP makes. Dude probably hasn't even watched 30 mins of the entire movie franchise. It's mainly just Bob being Bob. Not so much a creative decision but a "safe" bet.

re: Peco's Bills. I like the new menu but it could do with a retheme even if an interim fix.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Before this thread continues, I think we should all agree on whether it's:

Pecos Bills
Pecos Bill's
Pecos' Bill's
Peco's Bill's
Pec'os Bill's
It’s none of the above. :hilarious:

1726837030547.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom