Pay extra attention to the my disney experience info

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi all,

Just wanted to give you the heads up that we got our welcome package the other day. It was cool - included the USB to put in your computer to download a "special" message. And the personalized booklet about our trip. There was a magnet to put on the fridge of important dates. The magnet had all the correct info, but logging into the my disney experience, it had some incorrect info. Just keep an extra eye on that info b/c when I called the cast member was great about fixing it but couldn't explain why it had happened.

They had the wrong pay off date in the computer which if I went by the date on the magnet, which is correct, rather then the date in the computer, they would have canceled my reservation due to non-payment.

Also, they have in my disney experience that I have one adult dining plan and one for a child. But all my ADR's are with 2 adults and it says the reservation has 2 adults, no children. So in the computer system, its accurate but then on my disney experience, it is not.

I know its going to be a great system but while they get the kinks out, pay extra attention to those details. Don't want anyone to end up with something going wrong.

awesomeinabox

We are going at the end of January and received the USB (6gb), book, and magnet (with correct dates) right before Thanksgiving.
We also received our Mickey mail (without luggage tags for checked bags though, I'll call post holiday) on Dec 26th and got our bands three days later.

Booked through Disney at the end of Sept.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom