Patriots going to Disney world for parade

beccilea

Original Poster
Hi,
Does anyone know about the New England patriots going to Disney World to be in a parade?
If so, please email me. Thanks

Becci

civileng68

Account Suspended
Originally posted by beccilea
Hi,
Does anyone know about the New England patriots going to Disney World to be in a parade?
If so, please email me. Thanks

Becci

Does anyone care? They're from up around Bahston.

wdwcrazy

As a matter of fact I do care, and I'm sure many other people do as well. They usually have the Superbowl MVP in they daytime parade and he does the "I'm going to Disney World" commercial as well. I'm not sure of any more details.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Re: Re: Patriots going to Disney world for parade

Originally posted by civileng68

I care... do you know how many native Bostonians and New Englander vacation in WDW or call Orlando home?

Well.. i'm one of them.

Anyway, for those who care, Tom Brady will be grand marshall of the MK Parade today... I'll try to make it, but I make no promises since I have to run errands today :(

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I bet Janet wont be invited to be in a Disney parade anytime soon. I guess you could say Justin as well.

the pats will probably be there.

WDWFREAK53

Re: Re: Patriots going to Disney world for parade

Ummm...sure...what's wrong with Boston?

A nice "I will find out for you" or "Not sure, I wish I could tell you" would've been fine...

(and for the correct spelling...it's Baa-stin)

NashvilleMouse

Did anyone catch and see/hear if Brady said "I am going to Disney World"? I was trying to pay attention but must have missed it. (I was probably still stunned with the half-time show)

He will probably have the trophy with him, MKT?

civileng68

Account Suspended
sore loser

Now now, im not a sore loser. I was just joking. I would have said it about anyone. I pulled for the Panthers but hey im cool with it. it was a great game by both teams.

Poor losers though, im not. I was joking so I'm sorry. However, would I have said the same about you after the ALCS?

Anyways, go Panthers! great job! proud to be a fan, and former resident of charlotte for 23 years until this 2 years ago. Born and raised there and and can say that Im super proud to be a fan!

About the Parades.....................I hope Brady's appearance is free......................................................if not, that would be another Eisner cutback, because if it costs, Eisner's lost!

Oh, I didnt catch the commercial "Im going to Disneyworld", maybe another cutback or just missed it?

WDWFREAK53

Re: sore loser

Now now, im not a sore loser. I was just joking. I would have said it about anyone. I pulled for the Panthers but hey im cool with it. it was a great game by both teams.

Poor losers though, im not. I was joking so I'm sorry. However, would I have said the same about you after the ALCS?

Anyways, go Panthers! great job! proud to be a fan, and former resident of charlotte for 23 years until this 2 years ago. Born and raised there and and can say that Im super proud to be a fan!

About the Parades.....................I hope Brady's appearance is free......................................................if not, that would be another Eisner cutback, because if it costs, Eisner's lost!

Oh, I didnt catch the commercial "Im going to Disneyworld", maybe another cutback or just missed it?

Ouch...bringing up the stinging sensation of the ALCS...wow...low blow! ;) (I was saying last night...if our Pats don't win this...people will be committing suicide last night...the depression of the Red Sox was just going away because of the Patriots)

beccilea

Original Poster
I just called Disney World.... He's is in the parade at 3:00 pm today...... Ya think they would of waited a couple days. Oh well, just have to go next year!

JBSLJames

Originally posted by beccilea
I just called Disney World.... He's is in the parade at 3:00 pm today...... Ya think they would of waited a couple days. Oh well, just have to go next year!

If you go next year, it will be Carson Palmer in the parade :lookaroun :confused: :lookaroun Who-Dey, Who-Dey.

I have to admit, I like Tom Brady. A better than average QB in the right system at the right time. Hail to the Victors!!!

NashvilleMouse

Originally posted by JBSLJames
If you go next year, it will be Carson Palmer in the parade :lookaroun :confused: :lookaroun Who-Dey, Who-Dey.

I have to admit, I like Tom Brady. A better than average QB in the right system at the right time. Hail to the Victors!!!

Thhhhhhhats right! The Big A-maze 'n Blue! Brady didn't even need the heisman (*cough* Manning *cough*) to get two Super Bowl rings.

Not to be picky, James... but it will be McNair at WDW next year in the championship parade/float, not Carson Daily... or whoever is QB for the Bengals! :lol:

JBSLJames

Originally posted by NashvilleMouse
Thhhhhhhats right! The Big A-maze 'n Blue! Brady didn't even need the heisman (*cough* Manning *cough*) to get two Super Bowl rings.

Not to be picky, James... but it will be McNair at WDW next year in the championship parade/float, not Carson Daily... or whoever is QB for the Bengals! :lol:

Johnny Carson, Cars-n-Driver, Arnold Palmer, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. The Bengals are back and Carson will lead them to the promised land. Free agents are already ligning up to play for Marvin Lewis. The Orange and Black are back!!!

xfkirsten

(cough) Matt Hasselbeck! (cough)

Steve who? :D

-Kirsten

xfkirsten

"cough" is close, but most people associate the word "choke" with Matt Hasselbeck, not "cough". :lol: :animwink:

Ooooooooooooh! Now this means war! :lol:

Besides... he said we're gonna score... he never said WHEN! :lol:

-Kirsten

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom