Path Between Toontown and Tomorrowland

007mickey

Original Poster
I was looking at some old pictures the other day and had one taken from the train leaving the Toontown station. There it was, the path nobody seems to take, including me. I always see it when we ride the train and then forget about it until I'm back home and see pics or video reminding me.

My question is...the path runs behind the speedway and I believe the entry/exit at Toontown is right by the train station, is the entry/exit at Tomorrowland right by the Space Mtn. exit (shop)? I swear next trip I'm going to walk it, perfect opportunity for my train loving son to see the ol' steamer up close in action!

Also, are there any other little know walkways/paths throughout WDW?

hokielutz

It can give your group some nice quiet time while walking in between attractions. The only thing that is not so great is the smell of the exhaust from the Indy Motor SLOW-way.

DisneyGigi

I love this path we take it every trip because that is how we work our way around, that and there is never anyone on it! It does enter at the train station and comes out near Space exit.
You can see the train up close, I snapped this pic on the path.

100_0391-1.jpg

LeeSeeBabe

I've always loved this path, but I always forget to use it too! I usually remember it when I get off of the train at toon town.

GoofyMom2

I took a great picture of my kids with SM in the background on that path in April.

You are correct about that exhaust smell.....it is awful! :hurl:

007mickey

Original Poster
I love this little path because it's out of the way, very little traffic, and has a great view of the passing trains. In fact, the picture I posted today in the daily pic thread I took on this path.

You are correct though, the path entry/exit is right to the left of the Space Mountain arcade building. The speedway is on your left.

Here's a map showing the path

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...d=114658436252950278154.000440f43946fd828e662

Thanks for the quick reply Nolatron! Glad I brought this up, seems like I'm not the only one who forgets about this little "hidden" pathway.

I took that path during very merry 2003 and ran into the walrus from alice in wonderland.....

i think it may be a path into the past....not tomorrow

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom